PAW (Pick-A-Winner) BUDAPEST 2009 - Welcome to my home!!! Congrats No Mercy!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2009, 03:06 AM   #16
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) BUDAPEST 2009 - Welcome to my home!!! Scoring Points for R1 u

sorry I withdrew here
ALYOUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2009, 03:12 AM   #17
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
Re: PAW (Pick-A-Winner) BUDAPEST 2009 - Welcome to my home!!! Scoring Points for R1 u

paw 1 : Sprem over A Bondarenko
paw 2 : Arn over Olaru
paw 3 : Dominguez Lino over Camerin
paw 4 : Zakapalova over Bammer
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 04:43 AM   #18
country flag gorecki

gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute

PAW01: Dominguez Lino over Camerin
PAW02: Pironkova over Gallovits
I'm going out, I'm going to drink myself to death
And in the crowd I see you with someone else
I brace myself 'cause I know it's going to hurt
But I like to think at least things can't get any worse
[center]
gorecki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 04:57 AM   #19
country flag ganymedeyu

ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of

PAW01: Kleybanova over Niculescu(8)
PAW02: Lapushchenkova over Koryttseva(13)
PAW03: Cetkovska over Errani(18)
PAW04: Arn over Olaru(18)
PAW05: Dominiguez Lino over Camerin(9)

Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang/Chin-Wei Chan/Yi Chen

Yung-Jan Chan/I-Hsuan Hwang/Wen-Hsin Hsu/Kai-Chen Chang

Ting-Fei Juan / Hua-Chen Lee / Shu-Ying / Hao-Chin / Yui-Lynn / Ya-Hsuen
Go Taiwan Girls
ganymedeyu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 05:50 AM   #20
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

PAW03: Dominiguez Lino over Camerin
PAW04: Kleybanova over Niculescu
PAW05: Zakapalova over Bammer

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 05:51 AM   #21
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

sorry, rep plz

PAW03: Arn over Olaru

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 05:55 AM   #22
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

PAW 1: Petkovic def. Schnyder
PAW 2: Zakopalova def. Bammer
PAW 3: Gallovits def. Pironkova
PAW 4: Lepchenko def. Safarova
PAW 5: Arn def. Olaru
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 07:42 AM   #23
country flag Barlos

Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future

WC Request

I hope I'm not too late but I'd like to request a Wild Card into this tournament. I haven't played PAW for a couple of years but I miss played so I've decided to come out of retirement and, if possible, make my comeback here. Thanks.
Barlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 07:49 AM   #24
country flag Barlos

Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future Barlos has a brilliant future

If I'm ok for a wildcard:

PAW01: Zakopalova over Bammer
PAW02: Dominguez Lino over Camerin
PAW03: Kleybanova over Niculescu
PAW04: Pironkova over Gallovitis
PAW05: Arn over Olaru
Barlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:05 AM   #25
country flag shuai.P

shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all shuai.P is a name known to all

PAW01: Lino over. Camerin
PAW02: Cetkovska over Errani
PAW03: Pironkova over. E.Gallovits
PAW04: Kleybanova over Niculescu
PAW05: Lapushchenkova over Koryttseva
PAW06: Voskoboeva over Cornet
PAW07: Arn over Olaru
shuai.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:14 AM   #26
country flag JPA

JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all JPA is a name known to all

PAW01: L.Dominguez Lino over M.E.Camerin
PAW02: K.Zakopalova over S.Bammer
PAW03: G.Voskoboeva over A.Cornet

Thanks!
JPA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:23 AM   #27
country flag Louis Cyphre

Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute Louis Cyphre has a reputation beyond repute

Българският форум за тенис
Louis Cyphre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:41 AM   #28
country flag FrOzon

FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future

PAW01 Dominguez Lino def Camerin
PAW02 Safarova def Lepchenko
PAW03 A. Bondarenko def Sprem
FrOzon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 10:30 AM   #29
country flag Marco-Nicole

Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of Marco-Nicole has much to be proud of

PAW1: Dominguez Lino over Camerin
PAW2: Pironkova over Gallovits
Marco-Nicole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 10:54 AM   #30
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

pironkova def gallovitz
dominguez def camerin

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote