Sloane Stephens - Page 126 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:42 PM   #1876
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
How come a top 20 player doesn't have her own forum when the likes of Vania King and Melanie Oudin have one?!
I definitely think it's time for Sloane to have her own forum
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:47 PM   #1877
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

How do we get Sloane her own sub forum? Anyone know?
gbenga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:50 PM   #1878
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbenga View Post
How do we get Sloane her own sub forum? Anyone know?
I guess sending one of the mods a pm requesting one would get the ball rolling
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:02 PM   #1879
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

There's a thread in the Bugs/Errors section where you request who you want.

McHale-Mattek-King-Stephens-Lepchenko
Craybas-Burdette-Glatch-Hampton-Raymond
Vandeweghe-Riske-Spears-Falconi-Oudin
Keys-Sanchez-Min-Pegula-Davis
Srodgers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:03 PM   #1880
country flag gbenga

gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute gbenga has a reputation beyond repute

Please go to the thread below to vote for Sloane sub forum to be created

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=439739
gbenga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:06 PM   #1881
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbenga View Post
Please go to the thread below to vote for Sloane sub forum to be created

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=439739
Just voted.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM   #1882
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Dragoon View Post
Her boyfriend (Jack Sock) was in her box again-- he was in her box at Brisbane as well. Sloane was not impressive. Serena should be able to thrash her 6-1 6-1.
Distraction?

playing to the competition... (instead of playing her game)

playing to not lose instead of playing to win...

Great win, maybe closer than it should have been...

Hope to see a more aggressive game in the QF and a few "come-ons!" against Miss Disrespectful.
tie_breaker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:18 AM   #1883
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

2013 Australian Open - Day 8 (Sloane Stephens) x30

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:18 AM   #1884
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:12 AM   #1885
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Thanks for posting
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:13 AM   #1886
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:23 AM   #1887
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Love the first one, Hindrance! Thanks!

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (4) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer, Dothan w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:06 AM   #1888
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her practice the day before her match against BoJo. She was really chatty to her coach.

Then when she was about to leave, kids were asking whether they could get the practice balls. She said sure, got some. Then when more kids wanted, she went to the used balls box and got more and started to hand them out. She kept one for herself and she used it to run a competition today: whoever finds the ball around the grounds gets to sit in her box seat tomorrow against Serena.

She also took the time to sign loads of autographs. This little kid who didn't know what was going on stood there first. She asked "are you gonna give me the pen to sign on your ball?" he gave her the pen, she signed his first. Then he was about to walk away, Sloane said: "Don't go just yet! I still have your pen!"

I love her
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:51 PM   #1889
country flag erschloy214

erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all erschloy214 is a name known to all

She's so sweet, I really love her! It frustrates me when people on this board say negative things about her attitude or personality. I just don't see where they are coming from at all. I've always found her enjoyable and great to follow.
erschloy214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:56 PM   #1890
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

Fantastic
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote