Tamara Curovic. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 10:06 AM   #1
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Tamara Curovic.

Keep an eye on this girl.
Born : 31/10/1994

She just defeated big Croatian hope Alja Tomljanovic in Junior Wimbledon R1 7-5 6-2.

Keep winning
Just Do It is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 11:55 AM   #2
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamara Curovic.

I didn't realize that she still don't have own thread till today

Together with Bojana Jovanovski and Aleksandra Krunic (+ ATP Filip Krajinovic), this girl is leading young prospect from Serbia. This her Wimbledon wins against juniors TOP10 1993 Alja Tomljanovic (very talented Croatian is TOP5 ranked if we not count "fake" 1991 born "juniors") is very important point in Tamara's junior career, despite fact that she choke already in next round today against 2.5 years older jrTOP20 American Capra. BTW Tamara is currently #45 ranked worlds juniors but fact that ahead Curovic right now is just two younger girls which both i think she already overtake in rankings with this amazing win against Tomljanovic - speak for themselves!

Tamara has chance to follow steps of Kristina Mladenovic Ana Ivanovic and be next Serbian WTA "Power Player" (it not surprise me if 14 old Curovic will growing to 185cm) and she already has more power in her serve than some established TOP100 womens, and also interesting is that her current coach is former Ana Ivanovic "under-15" coach Dejan Vranjes (more known like current Serbia FED CUP coach) which is obviously good for that type of players and style of game. Interesting detail about young Tamara is that like in Alexandra Krunic case she has some very "special connections" with Russia. In her case it was her mother Svetlana Prudnikova, which was good-known Russian chess Grand Master before her marriage and move to Serbia (in this century of course she represent Serbia). So watch-out WTA... some amazing combination of Power and Intelligence coming with this girl from Serbia

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 01:23 PM   #3
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

She just lost her 2nd round match

Well, I checked her JGS results and she is really NOT doing well there. I think she should stick to ITF
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 04:34 PM   #4
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post
She just lost her 2nd round match

Well, I checked her JGS results and she is really NOT doing well there. I think she should stick to ITF
Check again her date of birth and You will realize that Tamara achievements are simple amazing.

Serbia should be extremely happy with such talented upcoming young prospects like Mladenovic Jovanovski, Krunic and Curovic. Fantastic for some Under-10M country. Also if any of them will reach TOP30 we should be happy... no reasons for pressure on this young girls to be next Seles, next Jelena(s), next Ivanovic.

Since next monday Tamara will be worlds best ranked junior which was born after october of 1994... so no reasons to complain so far about Tamara at all

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 12:23 AM   #5
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah she is Playing ITF next week in Serbia if she wins a round she will get a ranking YAY

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 10:27 PM   #6
country flag Ana4ever

Ana4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Her height now???
Ana4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #7
country flag Just Do It

She is playing junior USO.
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 03:34 PM   #8
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Was just thinking about her actually. I might be going to NY and the USO for a few days, I wonder if the juniors are allowed to practice there in the first week, I would like to see her.
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 07:57 PM   #9
country flag Just Do It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
Was just thinking about her actually. I might be going to NY and the USO for a few days, I wonder if the juniors are allowed to practice there in the first week, I would like to see her.
You are going ? If you go make sure to take some pics of her and to talk to her ... in Serbian
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #10
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post
You are going ? If you go make sure to take some pics of her and to talk to her ... in Serbian
What would I say?

"Zdravo Tamara. Kako si, pizdo? Jebi se!!"

Yeah, I don't think so.

Have you seen her play?
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 08:06 PM   #11
country flag Just Do It

Quote:
What would I say?

"Zdravo Tamara. Kako si, pizdo? Jebi se!!"

Yeah, I don't think so.

Have you seen her play?
And dont forgt " Nosi se "

Nope. She didnt play at Serbian 10k I attended this year
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 08:13 PM   #12
country flag Slutiana

Well she better be playing if I go there, i'm only going to Flushing Meadows for one day though because I have College if not i'll just see her at Wimbledon next year.
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #13
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

hope she can do better at Us Open than she did in her last JGS

The Empress.

17 and counting...
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 11:45 AM   #14
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well she better be playing if I go there, i'm only going to Flushing Meadows for one day though because I have College if not i'll just see her at Wimbledon next year.
I saw her play...even played with her few years ago when she was a little kid. She is a big worker. Hits the ball long, not too much spin. Great kid... And has a cool mom former world champion in chess from Russia.
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 10:41 PM   #15
country flag Slutiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
I saw her play...even played with her few years ago when she was a little kid. She is a big worker. Hits the ball long, not too much spin. Great kid... And has a cool mom former world champion in chess from Russia.
Ok, i'm really interested to see more of her. I think I may have seen her playing at Wimbledon without realising.