Reports - updated Saturday! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 06:50 PM   #1
CB
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Chicas Latinas

CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all
Reports - updated Saturday!

Hey everyone!! This is the first chance i've got to write you guys anything because im so busy out here and the internet access here aint easy I had to pay 50 cents a minute thats hugely nutz.

I've been here since the first qualifying day on Saturday and i've had a great time since then. Some highlights?

*Anastasia Myskina beat Rao with ease today. What a backhand she's got man! And she runs a lot, she can chase everything on the baseline. It's a pity her second serve is a puffball.

*Eleni Daniilidou looks like a real man !! I thought Dokic was playing mixed doubles, but when I saw her face and breasts, I realised it was a girl, hehe.

*Iroda Tulyaganova is very sympathetic and accessible. She's got a sister I think who is here, really hot girl. Probably 14, 15, not much idea.. I took pictures with her and she was pretty cool, she hugs when she's gonna take a photo with ya, that was kind

*Meghann was a bit cold when I talked to her, but thats ok, she didn't ignore me like Nagyova *yuck*.

*ALX, I took a picture with Asa!!! She was nice, she's playing doubles with Pitu, they already won one match and will be back on court soon.

*Pitu is with Canas on the field. They are really dating, Canas has got something on his wrist, he's just having fun over here.

*Yesterday was Guga's birthday and there was some huge party on court. That was really fun, I even eat some cake.

*Coria trashed Saretta out here... poor Flavio, he played real bad.

*Washington is a cool guy. He's really like a peaceful guy and his father is very interesting. Unfortunately he'll be facing Kuerten and the crowd will be against him.

*Took pictures with De Los Rios, Tulyaganova, Asa, MYSKINA ... just forgot..

*I've got to hurry up now cause Kuerten is gonna play his doubles match with Sa. Ill try to write later

See ya
CB

Last edited by CB : Sep 15th, 2002 at 01:00 AM.
CB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 07:12 PM   #2
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Hi CB

Do you know something about Paola, why she lost so easily?

Vivi Ruano Pascual - Jorgelina Cravero - Soledad Esperon - Florencia Molinero
Maria Igiroyen - Maria Jose Argeri - Agustina Lepore - Mailen Auroux

Jelena Dokic - Maria Kirilenko - Natalia Gussoni - Andrea Betinez
Tatiana Golovin - Veronica Spiegel - Natalia Garbellotto - Vanina Garcia Sokol
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2002, 07:51 PM   #3
country flag butch

butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold butch is a splendid one to behold
did you see Amanda Coetzer? she was second match on center.
butch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2002, 08:33 PM   #4
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
hi Caio
glad u having fun

nice report
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2002, 08:52 PM   #5
anshu19

anshu19 is an unknown quantity at this point anshu19 is an unknown quantity at this point anshu19 is an unknown quantity at this point anshu19 is an unknown quantity at this point anshu19 is an unknown quantity at this point anshu19 is an unknown quantity at this point anshu19 is an unknown quantity at this point anshu19 is an unknown quantity at this point anshu19 is an unknown quantity at this point anshu19 is an unknown quantity at this point anshu19 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey what about the main star of this event apart from guga.....miss SELES!!!! any news on her...did u see her practising...matches?? any news....is mike sell with her???
anshu19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2002, 09:58 PM   #6
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute
LOL @ the Daniilidou part

She's nice though and plays really nicely.

Keep the reports coming
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2002, 10:11 PM   #7
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Any news on Monica?

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2002, 07:39 AM   #8
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
hey!! thanks for the report!!

Any Jelena news??
Old Sep 12th, 2002, 01:22 PM   #9
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
thanks
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2002, 05:04 PM   #10
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
Aaawwwww @ Iroda!!

Glad to know that she was nice

Post more reports Caio!

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2002, 05:06 PM   #11
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
BTW! Did you saw her playing doubles or singles??

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2002, 08:11 PM   #12
country flag salima

salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future
thank you for the report. Have you tested the pressroom yet?
salima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2002, 10:23 PM   #13
CB
Team WTAworld

CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all
One at a time:

Lucas - I didnt see Paola playing singles so i really dont know what happened.. she's going well in doubles though with Vivi, they'll win the tournament.

Butch - Yeah I saw Amanda a lot of times. Once practicing with her coach, Lori McNeil, they won the doubles tournament last yr here. Then, she beat Dechy in 3 sets and today she lost to Dokic... shes playing ok, she handled Dokic's power well but Dokic is Dokic u know

Seles fans - Yeah i've watched her like a hundred times... she is practicing with Mike Sell, he's a bit rude he doesnt let Monica take pictures with ppl, he's also a kind of bodyguard Monica is trashing Nagyova right now on Centre Court the match is so boring that I left the court and I'm here now...

Becool - Iroda has got a STUNNING BEAUTIFUL sister.. I think it's her sister... well, she looks 15, very similar to Iroda very hot... one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.. haven't chatted with her though I think she only speaks Russian or any other language over there...

See ya, today's report coming below!
Old Sep 12th, 2002, 10:34 PM   #14
CB
Team WTAworld

Today - Tuesday Report

I woke up, had breakfast etc.... then went to the field and watched at the same time Eleni vs. Schnyder and Myskina vs. Matevicz (sp?), paying more attention to Nastya of course.

She started a bit slow out there, Maja is a great thinker, she was outplaying Myskina with some slices and forehand moonballs, she's lefty, but Nastya soon adjusted her backhand and stopped forcing so much and won the first set 7-5, but had to save a set point.. that was hard. In the second she just breezed past Maja 6-1. I didnt like Maja's style. I hate moonballs, she's the biggest moonballer on tour, like 5-meters high.

Didnt give much attention to Eleni vs. Patty but Eleni played better in the end and won... she volleys well but she is very nervous on court, definitely has to work on her mind..

Dokic vs. Coetzer
Didnt watch all match because it was SO HOT out here, like 40C on court, but Dokic overpowered Coetzer, and Enrique Bernoldi was there They are dating, that is confirmed and they are having a great time..

Eleni/Dokic vs. Poutchek/Panova

That was the first time I watched Jelena smile on court, when shes playing doubles she is really kind and fun always smiling and joking with Eleni.. they won easy cant remember the score but that was a breezing win.

Nagyova vs. Seles
I was watching the match but it was so f*cking boring that I came out here to write a lil bit for u guys.. hope u like my report

I forgot to write you guys about a former match I saw, the most interesting of the tournament IMO, really the best, highest level and more fun

BARTOLI vs. CASANOVA
That was the greatest match ever... back to Sunday on qualis.. Bartoli is just the carbon copy of Monica Seles... she hits double handed shots, has the same attitude, even her facial expression on court is the same... so that was pretty weird but fun at the same time.

Bartoli hits very hard, its a pity that shes not very tall, but Myriam, gosh this girl has great future... she only lost to Dokic 7-6 6-4 but that was a real hard match Casanova was dominating most of the pts she is just not experienced yet to score such a win but she had a lot of chances... back to Bartoli vs. Casanova, Myriam in the end played smartest and won, but Bartoli was sure interesting to watch. Myriam hits very hard and very well placed, if she improves her movement on court she will really be Top 20, at most in 1 1/2 yr. She's really got the shots, her serve is OK, but her forehand and backhand are awesome. Go Myriam, I became her fan

See ya guys, Guga is gonna start to play Washington now, GTG

CB
Old Sep 12th, 2002, 11:02 PM   #15
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Marion Bartoli against Lindsay Davenport, I think she and Monica need to talk because she needs some pointers She just needs to be more aggressive and go for her shots, and she needs to grunt! Theres not point in being a Monica Copy if you dont grunt. But shes only 17 so i think she could be a top 15, top 20. I wouldnt say top 10 because she doesnt really have that many weapons, she needs to be more aggressive and really go for her shots
CJ07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote