Taking time off & turned pro clubs - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2010, 04:01 AM   #91
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Turned professional club

7/11/10

- Oksana Kalashnikova from Georgia (country) is added to the turned pro club. She turned pro in 2010 at age 19 and belongs to the HS class of 2009.

Alexandra Damaschin from Romania is added to the turned pro club. She turned pro in 2010 at age 19 and belongs to the HS class of 2009.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 12th, 2010 at 06:10 AM.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2010, 08:02 PM   #92
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Taking time off to try pros club

7/12/10

- Blue chip Christina Mchale is added to taking time off to try the pros club. She had a WTA ranking high of 154 and belongs to the HS Class of 2010.

Old Jul 12th, 2010, 09:12 PM   #93
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taking time off & turned pro clubs

Kalashnikova turned pro in 08 didnt she?
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 10:38 PM   #94
country flag gouci

If you can provide evidence when Kalashnikova or anyone else turned pro I will gladly update their info.

Old Jul 13th, 2010, 12:58 AM   #95
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
7/12/10

- Blue chip Christina Mchale is added to taking time off to try the pros club. She had a WTA ranking high of 154 and belongs to the HS Class of 2010.

Several sources are saying that McHale turned pro in the last month. I feel like if you are top 200 before college you have the game to turn pro.

Last edited by Tennisace : Jul 13th, 2010 at 01:05 AM.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 05:14 PM   #96
country flag gouci

Christina McHale defeated Melanie Oudin (WTA 40) and Victoria Azarenka (WTA 18) to win the Kennedy Funding Invitational tourney on Sunday. McHale may have turned pro because of her impressive top 40 wins and to collect the $40,000 winner's prize money.

McHale upsets Azarenka
Old Jul 15th, 2010, 06:07 AM   #97
country flag gouci

7/14/10

- Blue chip Sloane Stephens is added to the turned pro club. She turned pro in October 2009 at age 16 and belongs to the HS class of 2011.

- Ajla Tomljanovic from Croatia is added to the turned pro club. She turned pro in December 2009 at age 16 and belongs to the HS class of 2011.
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 06:39 AM   #98
country flag gouci

7/15/10

- Melanie Oudin improved her WTA doubles ranking from 157 to 152.

- Shelby Rogers acquires a WTA doubles ranking of 910.

- Julia Boserup improved her WTA ranking from 416 to 375.

- Jacqueline Cako improved her WTA ranking from 438 to 369. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from 426 to 397.

- April Bisharat improved her WTA ranking from 945 to 919.

- Jamie Hampton improved her WTA ranking from 227 to 158.

- Erica Krisan improved her WTA ranking from 924 to 913.

- Vania King improved her WTA doubles ranking from 23 to 14.

- Kimberly Couts improved her WTA doubles ranking from 165 to 157.

- Julia Cohen improved her WTA doubles ranking from 291 to 280.

- Eleanor Peters acquires a WTA doubles ranking of 714.

- Lindsey Nelson has stopped playing the pro tour. She had a career earnings of $29,748.

- Ivana King improved her WTA ranking from 814 to 796. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from 903 to 891.

- Macall Harkins improved her WTA doubles ranking from 435 to 398.

Last edited by gouci : Jul 16th, 2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old Jul 16th, 2010, 11:55 AM   #99
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

how do you know lindsey has stopped playing? i thought after that win against baltacha she was going places.
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Old Jul 17th, 2010, 07:18 AM   #100
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

^ if that's true I'm glad I was present at that Baltacha match

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 10:18 AM   #101
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

how did she play? I saw her hitting at the 10k in Atlanta last year..model looks and skinnnnnny body

Old Jul 17th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #102
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
how did she play? I saw her hitting at the 10k in Atlanta last year..model looks and skinnnnnny body
yeah I think she's done some model works as well.

As usual. I always thought her incessant 'salvo' was kinda above college level and it worked against Elena. Shots are pretty flat and she could unleash it repetitively..her height also helps, creates more angel for her..she was always offensive.. She's not a defensive player anyway so her shots gotta be good..sorry can't remember that well.

And her movement was pretty decent at that game, I think. I also think Elelna utilized some drop shots, pretty effective against Lindsey. I think Gullickson at the next game employed that tactic as well.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 10:48 PM   #103
country flag gouci

7/17/10

- Noppawan Lertcheewakarn of Thailand is added to the turned pro club. She turned pro in July 2010 at age 18 and belongs to the HS class of 2010.

Old Jul 19th, 2010, 04:02 AM   #104
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

You can add Irina Falconi to the pro list. Not too surprised. It's kind of weird/strange to not see Georgia Tech build off of the NCAA success from a couple years ago. Sure there were injuries and Marino turning pro...I thought they would have been a school on the rise and now they are back to the bottom of the top teams.

Last edited by Tennisace : Jul 19th, 2010 at 04:15 AM.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2010, 05:14 PM   #105
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Did she just turn pro?
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote