Taking time off & turned pro clubs - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2009, 06:50 PM   #46
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Turned professional club

10/1/09

- Riza Zalameda of UCLA is added to the turned pro club. She was a 2008 NCAA doubles champ as well as NCAA team champion. She turned pro after graduation in 2008 at age 22 and belongs to the HS class of 2004.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2009, 08:31 AM   #47
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

10/14/09

- Brittany Augustine improved her WTA doubles ranking from #458 to #398.

- Melanie Oudin improved her WTA ranking from #67 to #42. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #293 to #282.

- Coco Vandeweghe improved her WTA ranking from #338 to #320. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #357 to #316.

- Asia Muhammed improved her WTA ranking from #371 to #348. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #460 #386.

- Alison Riske improved her WTA ranking from #334 to #242. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #411 to #401.

- Alexa Glatch improved her WTA doubles ranking from #143 to #98.

- Chloe Jones improved her WTA ranking from #676 to #655. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #910 to #895.

- Rebecca Marino improved her WTA ranking from #193 to #164. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #320 to #253.

- Julia Cohen improved her WTA ranking from #298 to #279. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #753 to #723.

- Lena Litvak improved her WTA doubles ranking from #278 to #270.

- Riza Zalameda improved her WTA doubles ranking from #109 to #106.

- Bethanie Mattek-Sands improved her WTA doubles ranking from #21 to #18.

- Julie Coin improved her WTA doubles ranking from #98 to #81.

Last edited by gouci : Oct 15th, 2009 at 09:02 AM.
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 10:07 AM   #48
country flag gouci

10/20/09

Macall Harkins of TCU / Illinois is added to the turned pro club. She turned pro after graduation in 2009 at age 23 and belongs to the HS class of 2004.
Old Oct 24th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #49
country flag gouci

Re: Taking time off to try pros club

10/24/09

- Blue chip Beatrice Capra is added to taking time off to try the pros club. She had a WTA ranking high of #676 and belongs to the HS Class of 2010.
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #50
country flag gouci

10/27/09

- Chrissie Seredni of FIU is added to took time off to try the pros club. She had a WTA ranking high of #598 and belongs to the HS Class of 2006.

Last edited by gouci : Oct 27th, 2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 03:58 AM   #51
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
10/27/09

- Chrissie Seredni of FIU is added to took time off to try the pros club. She had a WTA ranking high of #598 and belongs to the HS Class of 2006.
I have a feeling NCAA told her to sit out. She didnt play at all in 2008 so ?????

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #52
country flag gouci

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
I have a feeling NCAA told her to sit out. She didnt play at all in 2008 so ?????
Seredni tried the pros for 2 years after graduation in 2006-07 and 2007-08. The NCAA made her sit out her freshman year of 2008-09.

I wonder if Jaime Hampton will do something similar.
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 08:40 PM   #53

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
Seredni tried the pros for 2 years after graduation in 2006-07 and 2007-08. The NCAA made her sit out her freshman year of 2008-09.

I wonder if Jaime Hampton will do something similar.
She didnt play at all in 2008 on the pro circuit and Hampton has turned pro. It was in the Cleveland thread as simonsaystennis went and Jamie announced it when she won.

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 10:48 PM   #54
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know if Julia Cohen is still at Miami? She sure plays a lot of pro events in the fall for someone that is still in school? She's still on the roster but is Miami not that hard she doesn't have to go to class?
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 01:39 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
Does anyone know if Julia Cohen is still at Miami? She sure plays a lot of pro events in the fall for someone that is still in school? She's still on the roster but is Miami not that hard she doesn't have to go to class?
I believe she is...well know by Feburary I guess....Miami has a great online program for athletes I believe...

Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:04 AM   #56
country flag gouci

11/2/09

- Jennifer Heinser of San Francisco is added to took time off to try the pros club. She had a WTA ranking high of #1020 and belongs to the HS Class of 2005.

Last edited by gouci : Dec 27th, 2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 10:54 PM   #57
country flag gouci

11/9/09

- Coco Vandeweghe improved her WTA doubles ranking from #316 to #310.

- Alison Riske improved her WTA ranking from #242 to #232.

- Madison Brengle improved her WTA ranking from #158 to #153.

- Chloe Jones improved her WTA ranking from #655 to #645.

- Rebecca Marino improved her WTA ranking from #164 to #158.

- Julia Cohen improved her WTA ranking from #279 to #258. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #723 to #706.

- Riza Zalameda improved her WTA doubles ranking from #106 to #96.

- Macall Harkins improved her WTA ranking from #620 to #528. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #695 to #676.

- Julia Coin improved her WTA doubles ranking from #81 to #65.

Last edited by gouci : Dec 11th, 2009 at 05:25 AM.
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 05:24 AM   #58
country flag gouci

12/10/09

- Coco Vandeweghe improved her WTA doubles ranking from #310 to #303.

- Alison Riske improved her WTA ranking from #232 to #218.

- Jamie Hampton improved her WTA doubles ranking from #509 to #501.

- Kimberly Couts improved her WTA doubles ranking from #176 to #168.

- Julia Cohen improved her WTA ranking from #258 to #233. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #708 to #473.

- Lena Litvak improved her WTA doubles ranking from #270 to #261.

- Macall Harkins improved her WTA ranking from #528 to #496. She improved her doubles ranking from #676 to #582.

Last edited by gouci : Dec 11th, 2009 at 05:56 AM.
Old Dec 20th, 2009, 04:16 AM   #59
country flag gouci

12/19/09

- Maxine Thomas of Brown is added to taking time off to try the pros club. She belongs to the HS Class of 2009.

Last edited by gouci : Dec 27th, 2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 05:41 PM   #60
country flag gouci

Tiya Rolle is added to the turned pro club. She turned pro in 2003 at age 17 and belongs to the HS class of 2004.