Taking time off & turned pro clubs - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 09:20 PM   #16
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taking time off to try pros club

Xan said she was a junior bc of tennis she got behind in school....Malika is finishing school by the end of the year....She was looking at Fresno but likes GA Tech..hope she goes to GT...i love Malika...Gaytan-Leach is going to Texas I believe either this year or next. Colffer was in the running for Isip's Pepperdine spot so we'll see on that and Eslami is going to San Diego State...I talked to her sister Maryam...I have no clue about the others....I believe Lao is playing at USC this year...not entirely sure

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 10:31 PM   #17
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Nice work tennisbuddy12 .

I will make the updates.

A note about Texas. Vanja Corovic Texas' #1 singles did not make the trip with her team to their NCAA 1st and 2nd round team matches last season. It may have been for disciplinary reasons so like with USC's Gabriela Niculescu it's a wait and see approach if those players will return to their teams for 2009-10 or will they leave a vacancy.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 05:27 PM   #18
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
... and Eslami is going to San Diego State...I talked to her sister Maryam...

Does Maryam know if her other sister Naseem Eslami has any plans to also play college tennis?
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 02:57 AM   #19
country flag gouci

8/9/09

- Emily Fraser of Virginia is added to tried the pros club. She had a WTA ranking high of #919 and belongs to the HS Class of 2007.
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 04:28 AM   #20
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post

Does Maryam know if her other sister Naseem Eslami has any plans to also play college tennis?
Naseem is going to San Diego...Idk about Shabnam

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 05:42 AM   #21
country flag gouci

Re: Updates

8/10/09

- Coco Vandeweghe improved her WTA ranking from #393 to #341. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #368 to #358.

- Gail Brodsky improved her WTA doubles ranking from #487 to #444.

- Asia Muhammed improved her WTA doubles ranking from #472 to #461.

- Mallory Cecil improved her WTA doubles ranking from #415 to #387.

- Alexa Glatch improved her WTA ranking from #105 to #102.

- Madison Brengle improved her WTA ranking from #163 to #158.

- Chloe Jones improved her WTA ranking from #691 to #676. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #942 to #910.

- Rebecca Marino improved her WTA ranking from #254 to #195. She improved her WTA doubles ranking from #375 to #322.

- Lena Litvak improved her WTA doubles ranking from #302 to #280.

- Carly Gullickson improved her WTA ranking from #125 to #123.

Last edited by gouci : Aug 11th, 2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 06:04 PM   #22
country flag gouci

8/11/09

- Blue chip Julia Cohen of Florida/Miami is added to tried the pros club. She belongs to the HS Class of 2007.
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 05:42 AM   #23
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
8/11/09

- Blue chip Julia Cohen of Florida/Miami is added to tried the pros club. She belongs to the HS Class of 2007.
As in she is leaving U Miami to try the pros? After losing 1&0 to Cecil in the Semi's of the NCCA's? Oh Julia...chase that dream
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 06:41 AM   #24
country flag gouci

Julia Cohen took some time off to try the pros after high school and before playing her freshman year at Florida.
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 07:06 AM   #25
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Well I knew that, I was just wondering if your post was indicating she was going to take some time off now. Apparently not though; my mistake!
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2009, 06:46 PM   #26
country flag gouci

8/14/09

- Francesca Segarelli of Dominican Republic is added to the club. She belongs to the HS Class of 2008 and took 1 year off & tried the pros before signing with Florida St. She had a WTA ranking high of #757.

Last edited by gouci : Aug 14th, 2009 at 06:55 PM.
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 06:40 PM   #27
country flag gouci

Re: Turned professional club

8/19/09

- Julie Coin of Clemson is added to the turned pro club. She was a 2004 NCAA singles semi-finalist. She turned pro after graduation in 2005 at age 22 and belongs to the HS class of 2001.

Coin to play at Wimbledon

Last edited by gouci : Aug 19th, 2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 07:38 PM   #28
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

so i guess Jacqueline Cako is indeed taking a year off as she is not listed in the 2009-2010 roster for ASU and incoming freshman Nicole Smith is.

and Ali Van Horne is not in the list as well.

Last edited by davidjaime : Aug 19th, 2009 at 07:43 PM.
davidjaime is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 07:33 PM   #29
country flag gouci

8/22/09

- Story Tweedie-Yates of Stanford and then TCU is added to the turned pro club. She turned pro after graduation in 2005 at age 22 and belongs to the HS class of 2001.
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 06:24 PM   #30
country flag gouci

8/23/09

- Melanie Gloria of Fresno St. is added to the turned pro club. She was a 2008 NCAA doubles runner-up. She turned pro after graduation in 2009 at age 22 and belongs to the HS class of 2005.