Taking time off & turned pro clubs - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #181
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Turned professional club

3/28/12

Chieh-Yu "Connie" Hsu of Penn is added to the turned pro club. Sophomore turned pro in May 2011 at age 19 and belongs to the high school class of 2010.

gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #182
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Turned professional club

4/6/12

Katerina Vankova of SMU is added to the turned pro club. Sophomore turned pro in June 2010 at age 20 and belongs to the high school class of 2008.

Katerina Vankova stopped playing the pro tour in November 2011. She had a career earnings of $40,998.

Last edited by gouci : Apr 7th, 2012 at 04:30 AM.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #183
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Re: Taking time off & turned pro clubs

Mallory Burdette, who went pro in place of playing her senior season at Stanford, today won her second main draw match at Indian Wells.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:09 AM   #184
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

She defeated #23 Paszek, thanks to my blatant rooting!!

Mal was SO good!!! She's so fit now, she returned everything, and attacked very well too.

Go Card!
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #185
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

What fantic? you saw Mallory instead of Maria Sanchez? I saw Sanchez match online, how I wish her forehand, serve and overhead volleys were on, but that was not the case. Cant wait to see Mallory.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #186
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
She defeated #23 Paszek, thanks to my blatant rooting!!

Mal was SO good!!! She's so fit now, she returned everything, and attacked very well too.

Go Card!
I saw her in a doubles match about a month ago online and noticed too that Mal is much fitter these days.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 04:26 AM   #187
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjaime View Post
What fantic? you saw Mallory instead of Maria Sanchez? I saw Sanchez match online, how I wish her forehand, serve and overhead volleys were on, but that was not the case. Cant wait to see Mallory.
I think he saw Julia Cohen too, pot belly and all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013IWMar5 357.JPG (31.2 KB, 12 views)
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #188
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

I saw both If you read my blog you would've known that I left 5-4 Mal lead in the 1st to watch Maria's match till the end, then returned to watch Mal again.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:33 PM   #189
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

The ITA

has a poll of which player will end the year with the highest pro ranking.
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 10:45 PM   #190
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
The ITA

has a poll of which player will end the year with the highest pro ranking.
no Julia Cohen option
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 11:32 PM   #191
country flag davidjaime

davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice davidjaime is just really nice

Mallory Burdette qualified for Charleston and plays Kristina Mladenovic in first round. Sanaz Marand lost in first round qualifying against Caroline Garcia in 3 sets. Irina Falconi also lost in 1st round qualifying against a Brazilian girl. Allie Will needs one more win to qualify to main draw on Monterrey Open played Mexican wild-card Marcela Zacarias in second round of qualifying and won in 2, goes up against Tereza Mrdeza of Croatia in final round. Maria Sanchez is on the main draw and goes against Urszula Radwanska and Julian Cohen goes against 16 year old Donna Vekic.
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 10:28 PM   #192
country flag 2nd_serve

Mallory in the top 100.

Yeah, # 99, but in the top WTA 100 !!
List

And she won her first main draw match in Charleston today, 61,16,60

Last edited by 2nd_serve : Apr 1st, 2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #193
country flag 2nd_serve

Mallory is scheduled to play Serena in Charleston at not early than 1 pm Eastern time. I believe it will be on ESPN2.
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #194
country flag 2nd_serve

Mallory won her first match at Roland Garros. If seeds hold she plays (4) Agns Radwanska
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #195
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
Mallory won her first match at Roland Garros. If seeds hold she plays (4) Agns Radwanska
Let's see if Mallory can do what Maria Sanchez couldn't do at Indian Wells. Come on Mal!
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote