S4 - 7: Internationaux de Strasbourg, Strasbourg (III) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2009, 12:54 AM   #16
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S4 - 7: Internationaux de Strasbourg, Strasbourg (III)

Round of 16

Sharapova(1) def. Myskina

3-6 6-4 7-5

Same result as last week, if Nastya is drawn anywhere near Pova at RG she must change points! Maria
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2009, 12:58 AM   #17

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Round of 16

Vaidisova def. Davenport(6)

W/O

Linds Now that she's won a Slam she's taking it easy, hopefully she'll be back for the grass
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 12:59 AM   #18

Round of 16

V. Williams def. Kuznetsova

6-4 6-7(4) 6-3

Vee can't complain about a bad draw this week Well done Sveta Still yet to find her way in the game, but keep trying
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:03 AM   #19

Round of 16

Krajicek(4) def. Larcher de Brito

5-7 6-2 7-6(3)

What a moment! Misa finally ends her losing streak Congrats Michelle
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:06 AM   #20

Round of 16

Molik(3) def. Jankovic

6-4 7-6(2)

Alicia is getting some good results on clay Still quite intimidating for the rest of the players, JJ
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:08 AM   #21

Round of 16

S. Williams def. Dulko

6-4 7-6(2)

See Serena, you changed your points and finally you got the win Congrats on back-to-back QFs, even if 3/4 wins were W/Os Gise
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:10 AM   #22

Round of 16

Stosur def. Pennetta(5)

7-5 6-4

Good job Sam So consistent on every surface! Flavia You should get back to winning ways on grass
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:13 AM   #23

Round of 16

Clijsters(2) def. Dokic

6-3 6-2

Killer Kim romps to another victory, not doing as well on clay this season compared to last, but that could change in the last 2 events Jelena
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:14 AM   #24

Updated Draw

Maria Sharapova(1) v Nicole Vaidisova

Venus Williams v Michaella Krajicek(4)

Alicia Molik(3) v Serena Williams

Samantha Stosur v Kim Clijsters(2)
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:17 AM   #25
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

Go Serena. Dav I'm in the process of moving so I may not have any internet connection on tuesday till... friday. Can you tell me Serena next round's result

Thank You

Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:17 AM   #26
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

im tot's up for that
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:22 AM   #27

Ok, but that's the only result I'll post.
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #28
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gosh...I'm thinking that we didn't change points (Masha and I)...I hope that's the case.
Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:23 AM   #29

Quarter-Finals

Molik(3) def. S. Williams

6-3 6-3

Serena Molik is one of the best players in the game, and her points matched up very well with yours, Alicia
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:24 AM   #30
country flag Justin SW
Member of Rena's Army

Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute Justin SW has a reputation beyond repute

Thats fine

Thank You

Justin SW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote