17 & 21 year old freshmen clubs - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2011, 08:58 AM   #106
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: 21 year old freshmen club

6/5/11

- Beatrice Gumulya of Clemson joins the club. She turns 21 January 2012 of her freshman year.

gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2011, 06:00 AM   #107
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: 25 year old senior club

6/12/11

- Jing Chen of Long Beach State joins the club. She turned 24 during her 1996-97 junior year.

Last edited by gouci : Mar 31st, 2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 07:56 AM   #108
country flag gouci

Re: 17 year old freshmen club

6/14/11

- Alena Dvornikova of Long Beach St. joins the club. She turned 17 July 2000 prior to her freshman year.

Old Jun 19th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #109
country flag gouci

6/19/11

- Lisa Piller of LMU joins the club. She turns 21 January 2012 of her freshman year.

Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:06 AM   #110
country flag gouci

6/26/11

- Zuzana Cerna of Baylor joins the club. She turned 22 February 2005 of her sophomore year.

- Stephanie Balzert of Baylor joins the club. She turned 21 January 2003 of her freshman year.
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:41 PM   #111
country flag gouci

7/21/11

- Alexandra Clark of Missouri joins the club. She turns 17 September 2011 of her freshman year.

Old Jul 25th, 2011, 06:32 AM   #112
country flag gouci

7/24/11

- Diana Ivanova of Old Dominion joins the club. She turned 18 June 2010 at the end of her freshman year.

- Margarita Belyakova of Old Dominion joins the club. She turns 17 September 2010 of her freshman year.

Old Jul 30th, 2011, 03:41 PM   #113
country flag gouci

7/30/11

- Olesya Tsigvintseva of Mississippi St. joins the club. She turned 18 May 2009 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 06:31 AM   #114
country flag gouci

8/7/11

- Whitney Byrd of Georgia State joins the club. She turned 21 January 2009 of her freshman year.

Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 11:17 AM   #115
country flag gouci

9/1/11

- Emily Harman of Syracuse joins the club. She turned 18 June 2009 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Sep 30th, 2011, 01:02 AM   #116
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 17 & 21 year old freshmen clubs

15 yr old freshman;

LINK
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #117
country flag gouci

12/10/11

- Santa Shumilina of Mississippi joins the club. She turns 21 April 2013 of her freshman year.

- Jessy Rompies of Clemson joins the club. She turns 23 April 2013 of her junior year.

Rompies has a career prize money of $40,949 in case someone was wondering.
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 07:33 AM   #118
country flag gouci

12/20/11

- Erika Januskova of Fresno Pacific (NAIA) joins the club. She turned 21 September 2009 of her redshirt freshman year.

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 03:52 PM   #119
country flag gouci

12/21/11

- Catherine Parenteau of Arkansas joins the club. She turned 17 August 2011 prior to her freshman year.

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 09:19 PM   #120
country flag gouci

2/1/12

- Ayaka Terashi of Ball State joins the club. She turns 21 May 2013 at the end of her freshman year.