17 & 21 year old freshmen clubs - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2011, 07:27 AM   #91
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: 17 year old freshmen club

1/14/11

- Ryma Korab of Cal St. Northridge joins the club. She turned 17 July 2009 prior to her freshman year.

gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2011, 04:02 AM   #92
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

1/16/11

- "CeCe" Witten of Kentucky joins the club. She turns 18 June 2011 at the end of her freshman year.

Wow so far 12 is the number of 17 year old freshmen I've counted making their debut in 2010-11. Since the new rule that bans 21 year old freshmen was passed it's no coincidence that's there's been a boon in 17 year old freshmen. Recruiting is getting younger since you can no longer recruit older players without penalty.
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 05:26 PM   #93
country flag gouci

1/23/11

- Devan McCluskey of SMU joins the club. She turns 18 May 2012 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #94
country flag gouci

Re: 21 year old freshmen club

2/4/11

- Cristina Stancu of Maryland joins the club. She turns 21 March 2011 of her freshman year.

Old Feb 27th, 2011, 04:04 AM   #95
country flag gouci

2/26/11

- Keilly Ulery of Vanderbilt joins the club. She turned 18 May 2008 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Mar 4th, 2011, 05:37 AM   #96
country flag gouci

3/3/11

- Montserrat Blasco-Fernandez of Wichita State joins the club. She turns 21 April 2011 of her freshman year.

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 06:38 AM   #97
country flag gouci

4/4/11

- Monika Kochanova of Clemson joins the club. She turned 22 February 2011 of her freshman year.

Old Apr 19th, 2011, 04:42 AM   #98
country flag gouci

4/18/11

- Malena Gordo of Stephen F. Austin joins the club. She turns 22 March 2012 of her freshman year.

- Nataly Yoo of Stephen F. Austin joins the club. She turns 21 September 2011 of her freshman year.
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 12:45 PM   #99
country flag gouci

4/26/11

- Capucine Gegoire of France joins the club. She turns 17 August 2011 prior to her freshman year.

Old May 11th, 2011, 12:59 PM   #100
country flag gouci

Re: 17 & 21 year old freshmen clubs

5/11/11

- Dalina Dahlmans of Stephen F. Austin joins the club. She turns 17 in 2012 during of after her freshman year.

Old May 26th, 2011, 05:02 AM   #101
country flag gouci

5/25/11

- Karolina Rozenberg of Long Beach St. joins the club. She turns 17 June 2011 prior to her freshman year.

Old May 26th, 2011, 05:27 AM   #102
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

What is the implications that are being suggested by listing the 17 year old freshmen??
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2011, 06:15 AM   #103
country flag gouci

No implications just following recruiting trends.

Ex. When looking at the 2012-13 recruiting class I've learned from this thread to expect 5 to 12 players currently projected as 2013-14 recruits to come in 2012 as 17 year old freshmen.

Plus it helps me spot when 2 college players 7 years apart in age may play each other.

Ex. It would be historic if Long Beach State's 23 year old junior to be Klaudia Malenovska ends up playing Akron's 16 year old freshman to be Olga Shkundina when the 2 teams meet in Spring 2012.

A junior vs a freshman but an age difference of 6 years 9 months.
Old May 29th, 2011, 05:53 PM   #104
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole Gibbs didn't turn 18 until March of her Freshman year... shouldn't she be on this list?

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #105
country flag gouci

5/30/11

- Artijeta Goxhuli of Central Florida joins the club. She turns 22 March 2012 of her redshirt freshman or sophomore year.