17 & 21 year old freshmen clubs - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2010, 09:18 AM   #76
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: 17 year old freshmen club

10/28/10

- Elena Ivanova of Michigan St. joins the club. She turned 17 January 2009 of her freshman year.

gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2010, 06:47 AM   #77
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: 21 year old freshmen club

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
1/31/10

- Tatsiana Kapshay of Sacramento St. joins the club. She turned 21 November 2009 of her freshman year.
Tatsiana Kapshay of Sacramento St. lost her freshman eligibility and began college tennis as a sophomore last season. So she will be taken off the 21 year old freshman list.
Old Nov 6th, 2010, 07:25 AM   #78
country flag gouci

11/5/10

- Sasha Krupina of Georgia Tech joins the club. She turned 18 May 2008 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Dec 1st, 2010, 01:23 AM   #79
country flag gouci

16 year old freshmen club

11/30/10

- Olga Shkundina of Akron joins the club. She turns 16 January 2012 of her freshman year.

If O. Shkundina plays in the Fall of 2011 as a 15 year old prodigy she would be the youngest college tennis player I've ever heard about.

Last edited by gouci : Dec 29th, 2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 07:21 AM   #80
country flag gouci

12/5/10

- Olga Gumenyuk of Pacific joins the club. She turned 18 June 2008 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Dec 19th, 2010, 04:26 AM   #81
country flag gouci

12/18/10

- Ariane Masschelein of Indiana St. then Arizona joins the club. She turned 18 May 2007 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Dec 21st, 2010, 10:20 AM   #82
country flag gouci

12/20/10

- Tea Ivanovic of Virginia Tech joins the club. She turned 17 November 2010 of her freshman year.

Old Dec 26th, 2010, 05:46 AM   #83
country flag gouci

12/25/10

- Olga Musilovich of Washington St. joins the club. She turned 17 July 2010 prior to her freshman year.

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 06:08 AM   #84
country flag gouci

12/27/10

- Aleksandra "Sasha" Kulikova of Wake Forest joins the club. She turned 18 May 2007 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Dec 29th, 2010, 07:37 AM   #85
country flag gouci

Re: 16 year old freshmen club

12/28/10

- Katherine Cecil of Tulane joins the club. She turned 16 July 2010 prior to her freshman year.

Last edited by gouci : Dec 29th, 2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 09:24 AM   #86
country flag gouci

Re: 21 year old freshmen club

12/29/10

- Emma-Sofia Helisten of Tulane joins the club. She turned 21 May 2010 at the end of her freshman year.

- Paulina Los of Kansas joins the club. She turns 21 May 2011 at the end of her freshman year.
Old Dec 30th, 2010, 09:34 AM   #87
country flag gouci

Re: 16 year old freshmen club

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
12/28/10

- Katherine Cecil of Tulane joins the club. She turned 16 July 2010 prior to her freshman year.

With 21 year old freshman no longer allowed without penalty, coaches are starting to recruit 16 year old freshman as with Katherine Cecil and Olga Shkundina above.

And Baylor who has been the poster child for recruiting foreign 21 year old freshman players is now starting to recruit Americans.
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 04:19 AM   #88
country flag gouci

1/2/11

Roseline Dion of Mississippi St. joins the club. She turns 18 June 2011 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 08:52 AM   #89
country flag gouci

1/5/11

- Kateryna Yergina of VCU joins the club. She turned 18 June 2008 at the end of her freshman year.

Old Jan 8th, 2011, 07:24 AM   #90
country flag gouci

1/7/11

- Lauren Shumate of South Florida joins the club. She turned 18 May 2007 at the end of her freshman year.