17 & 21 year old freshmen clubs - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2009, 08:35 AM   #16
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: Updates

9/2/09

- Kasia Siwosz of Baylor joins the club. She turned 23 February 2009 of her junior year.

- Cal picks-up a 24 year old to be senior in Kasia Siwosz who transferred out of Baylor.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:00 AM   #17
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

10/7/09

- Danielle Steinberg of Arizona joins the club. She turned 21 August 2005 before her freshman year.

Last edited by gouci : Oct 8th, 2009 at 07:06 AM.
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 11:35 PM   #18
country flag gouci

10/15/09

- Maraike Biglmaier of Hawaii joins the club. She turned 22 July 2009 before her freshman year.
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 11:08 AM   #19
country flag gouci

10/20/09

- Aleksandra Cekic of Washington State joins the club. She turned 21 July 2005 before her freshman year.
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 09:39 PM   #20
country flag gouci

10/27/09

- Mariana Muci Torres of FIU joins the club. She turned 21 February 2009 of her freshman year.
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 09:43 PM   #21
country flag gouci

10/27/09

- Chrissie Seredni of FIU joins the club. She turned 22 September 2009 of her sophomore year.
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 08:16 AM   #22
country flag gouci

10/31/09

- Diana Nakic of Georgia St. joins the club. She turned 21 May 2009 of her freshman year.

- Martina Ondrackova of Georgia St. joins the club. She turned 21 February 2009 of her freshman year.
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 06:19 AM   #23
country flag gouci

11/1/09

- Josefin Hjertquist of VCU joins the club. She turns 21 April 2010 of her freshman year.
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:00 AM   #24
country flag gouci

11/2/09

- Jennifer Heinser of San Francisco joins the club. She turned 21 February 2008 of her freshman year.
Old Nov 17th, 2009, 02:59 PM   #25
country flag gouci

11/17/09

- Frederike Putthoff of Nebraska joins the club. She turns 21 April 2011 of her freshman year.
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #26
country flag gouci

11/19/09

- Karina Jarlkaganova of Sacramento St. joins the club. She turned 21 December 2005 of her freshman year.
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #27
country flag gouci

11/27/09

- Klaudia Wlodarczyk of Boise St. joins the club. She turned 22 December 2006 of her sophomore year.
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 04:47 AM   #28
country flag gouci

11/29/09

- Zuzanna Osinska of Oklahoma St. joins the club. She turned 21 February 2006 of her freshman year.
Old Dec 13th, 2009, 07:55 AM   #29
country flag gouci

12/13/09

- Ewa Szatkowska of Tulsa joins the club. She turned 21 April 2009 of her freshman year.
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 07:58 AM   #30
country flag gouci

12/14/09

- Vanessa Cottin of Kansas St. joins the club. She turned 21 January 2008 of her freshman year.