Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 18th, 2010, 12:49 AM   #1411
country flag Polikarpov

Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Ana looked it cute. I thought her dress looked different from what she usually wears.
Polikarpov is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2010, 01:05 AM   #1412
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Ana and Maria!? I could faint ...
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 03:01 AM   #1413
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana looks beautiful,
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 03:30 AM   #1414
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Maria,Serena,Ana,Jelena
WTA Player's Party

That's just amazing.
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 07:57 AM   #1415
country flag blueskye

blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all

Ana looks great in that dress, she really has improved her fashion sense JJ does not look at all into that pic..!!
And your eyes are kind
Your eyes are kind
And your eyes are kind
blueskye is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 09:45 AM   #1416
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Ana looked great! But wtf JJ is doing next to her?
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 09:49 AM   #1417
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #1418
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Some pics of the partyfrom Ana's hair stylist's facebook:

Finally.. the man we should blame for Ana's Winehouse hair:

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 12:19 PM   #1419
country flag Jang87

Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice

Winehouse hair .
Jang87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 12:23 PM   #1420
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Ana's hair is copping a beating, but I'm gonna defend it all the way. I liked it
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 12:28 PM   #1421
country flag Jang87

Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice Jang87 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trophy Wife Ana View Post
LOL Ana's hair is copping a beating, but I'm gonna defend it all the way. I liked it
I liked it too . With that hair and those heels Ana must have been like 2m tall
Jang87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 03:23 PM   #1422
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

How on earth JJ is next to ANA after all that bad stuff;it is really strange.
soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 04:23 PM   #1423
country flag Sor.ana

Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Ana went to the party with her BFF Sorana Cirstea..

My two first faves get on well together . Nice to see them laughing =).
On the other hand, the way they're dressed . So...don't even find the word
Aga.Oudin.Petrova.Peer.Laine.Beltrame.Hradecka.Saf arova.Hlavackova.
Juniors:Robson.Svitolina.Puig.Khromacheva.Mladenovic.Seat eun.Kostic.Bouchard

Hall of fame:Vaidisova.Henin.Dementieva.SanchezLorenzo.Myskina .Golovin[/size]
Sor.ana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 10:34 PM   #1424
country flag Loungy

Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold

The problem isn't the dress per se, I think it'd look nice on someone a little more svelte.

In Ana, it only makes her look bigger than she actually is.
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #1425
country flag Sor.ana

Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all Sor.ana is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loungy View Post
The problem isn't the dress per se, I think it'd look nice on someone a little more svelte.

In Ana, it only makes her look bigger than she actually is.
Ana's dress is not so ugly after all, Sorana's one is . I don't like their shoes. And I don't like the way Ana's hair are.
Aga.Oudin.Petrova.Peer.Laine.Beltrame.Hradecka.Saf arova.Hlavackova.
Juniors:Robson.Svitolina.Puig.Khromacheva.Mladenovic.Seat eun.Kostic.Bouchard

Hall of fame:Vaidisova.Henin.Dementieva.SanchezLorenzo.Myskina .Golovin[/size]
Sor.ana is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread