Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #1081
country flag kikiriki

kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

I luv her
kikiriki is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 12:13 PM   #1082
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

It seems JJ was cracking up a joke during the draw cerimony and Ana found it funny..

By the way.. is that even a Rolex she is wearing? Definitely not the Daytona she used to wear all the time.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 12:17 PM   #1083
country flag kikiriki

kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all kikiriki is a name known to all

JJ is such a joker, where is her injury now?
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 12:32 PM   #1084
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
It seems JJ was cracking up a joke during the draw cerimony and Ana found it funny..

By the way.. is that even a Rolex she is wearing? Definitely not the Daytona she used to wear all the time.
JJ: Russians are so going to kick our asses
Ana : Yeah i know

I think she was also wearing different Rolex yesterday
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 12:42 PM   #1085
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 01:04 PM   #1086
country flag gaviotabr

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 01:06 PM   #1087
country flag kikiriki

I wish it was a beauty contest and not a tennis match
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 01:09 PM   #1088
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post

Snex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 01:10 PM   #1089
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

ana looked far better that other girls on player party.

it seems that ana is better friend both with sveta and kleybanova than jankovic... (i saw some pics from draw)...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #1090
country flag nestor_bgd

nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold nestor_bgd is a splendid one to behold

@Kikiriki: lol that made me realize Kleybanova is the "fairest" of them all (Russians).
Enough said!

Great pics, thanks.
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 01:54 PM   #1091
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post

Such a cute pic.
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:42 PM   #1092
country flag gaviotabr

A few more pics:

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:52 PM   #1093
country flag kikiriki

Ana giggles at everything JJ says.
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:52 PM   #1094
country flag gaviotabr

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 04:22 PM   #1095
country flag Hugh.

Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold Hugh. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
It could be the Datejust, which was the one that she was meant to "endorse". But it looks like that's not going to be happening anymore
Hugh. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread