Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:03 PM   #841
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Why couldn't she practice twice yesterday

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:07 PM   #842
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Why couldn't she practice twice yesterday

Yes why didn`t she
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 12:27 PM   #843
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Then I would have seen her twice, and could have so much to tell everyone maybe I will see her tomorrow....

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 01:17 PM   #844
country flag JP1987

JP1987 is a name known to all JP1987 is a name known to all JP1987 is a name known to all JP1987 is a name known to all JP1987 is a name known to all JP1987 is a name known to all JP1987 is a name known to all JP1987 is a name known to all JP1987 is a name known to all JP1987 is a name known to all JP1987 is a name known to all

http://img254.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p1020056b.jpg

I took these today, from her 2nd session.
JP1987 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 01:24 PM   #845
country flag Davodus

thanks

Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 02:31 PM   #846
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Finally some good photos... I just couldn't believe that until now there weren't her training picks...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 06:35 PM   #847
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana training twice? That is twice as nice.
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 06:36 PM   #848
country flag Mixo

Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold Mixo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW LOOK AT THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Official Believer of Anapolis
2008 Philippe Chatrier Ave, Roland Garros County

Mixo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 06:51 PM   #849
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 06:59 PM   #850
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

http://smpimages.com/albums.php?albumId=99605

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 09:34 AM   #851
country flag Davodus

http://picasaweb.google.com/Davodus/AnaIvanovic# my photos from her practice today

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:47 AM   #852
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

Thanks Davodus, great pics! How did the ball toss look on her serve? Is she gone back to the old motion?
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:50 AM   #853
country flag Davodus

Check the AO series thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 10:51 AM   #854
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pics David .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 11:00 AM   #855
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Thanks David ,great photos
So many people watching her
Closed Thread