Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 14th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #781
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Ana always looks great in green. Adidas should give her a green outfit sometime.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2009, 05:51 PM   #782
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to try to find this magazine.. but I'm not sure how they sell it.. it seems it's in a tennis shoe store.

Old Dec 14th, 2009, 06:08 PM   #783
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
From a brazilian magazine! Pretty!

I think I've figured out where to find it.. it says on the cover that she gave them an exclusive interview.. and talked a lot about Brazil. That got me curious..

Old Dec 14th, 2009, 06:34 PM   #784
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

OMG She looks great in green
Ana`s eyes
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 06:38 PM   #785
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
OMG She looks great in green
Ana`s eyes
Hey Jelena! The green of the dress makes the green of her eyes glow!

Old Dec 14th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #786
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Hey Jelena! The green of the dress makes the green of her eyes glow!
Yeah i know
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #787
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

She looks gorgeous! :hearts

Are there more pics inside? The one on the cover is amazing!
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 06:51 PM   #788
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjdeAna View Post
She looks gorgeous! :hearts

Are there more pics inside? The one on the cover is amazing!
Most probably yes.. it says it's an exclusive interview and photoshoot. I'm going to try to get the magazine.. it's from a tennis shoe store called Authentic Feet. I'll go to the mall tomorrow and look for it... If I manage to get the magazine I'll scan it.

Old Dec 14th, 2009, 07:37 PM   #789
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

See you guys, Ana HAS been working on her feetness She looks great
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 07:44 PM   #790
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Yeah! Get it... The front pic looks very nice... Ana should get a green outfit.
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 02:12 PM   #791
country flag lucky_dumpling

lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice

omg her eyes
though the first thing i saw in the picture was ana's manhand
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 02:37 PM   #792
country flag gaviotabr

I still haven't been able to go to the mall to try to get the magazine.. but in the mean while, I found this pic of Ana last saturday at the golf:

Old Dec 15th, 2009, 02:41 PM   #793
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

At least she was keeping hydrated

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 03:55 PM   #794
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

Im trying to find a different word to tll her beauty bot I think words are not enough to describe such beauty
soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 15th, 2009, 09:50 PM   #795
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Loving the green pic

Looking forward to seeing the ones from inside the magazine
Closed Thread