Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 10th, 2009, 06:10 PM   #766
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjdeAna View Post

Do all AI's hate practice? it would be hilarious if Ana did that at one of her press conferences. But soon she won't be having any. They dont give press conferences to players ranked outside the top 50.
Maybe not like that and not about practice, but I wouldn't mind seeing a little more bitchness attitude from Ana at times Won't happen though Ana would be to worried about what others would think

With the current state of the WTA. I don't think it is possible for Ana to fall out of the top 50. I mean one good tournament and a couple of slam 4th rounds puts you at #22.

How bad would Ana have to get
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 10th, 2009, 07:29 PM   #767
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistance View Post
Maybe not like that and not about practice, but I wouldn't mind seeing a little more bitchness attitude from Ana at times Won't happen though Ana would be to worried about what others would think

With the current state of the WTA. I don't think it is possible for Ana to fall out of the top 50. I mean one good tournament and a couple of slam 4th rounds puts you at #22.

How bad would Ana have to get
Bad enough to lose early at IW and she is out of top 50. 2/3 of her points will be defended until IW, a bad beginning of the year will mean she will fall down the rankings pretty fast.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 04:30 AM   #768
country flag Isha312
Gotta have faith.

Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all Isha312 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Bad enough to lose early at IW and she is out of top 50. 2/3 of her points will be defended until IW, a bad beginning of the year will mean she will fall down the rankings pretty fast.
That is scary.

"Determination, patience and courage are the only things needed to improve any situation."
Isha312 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 03:28 PM   #769
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey! I didn't mean to be crictical of you at all, I'm sorry.

It's just that someone spent a week practicing in the same tennis centre as Ana in Noosa, and she had no fitness trainer with her and didn't mention one either.

About my name, I actually liked, you are not the first one to call me Gaviator, and I remember once I even had an avatar with it. I was just happy to remember it!

Gaviotabr, I thank you for your nice and brief explanation. You are really s respectful perperson.Thank u again.
soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 10:08 PM   #770
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 11th, 2009, 10:08 PM   #771
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul View Post
Gaviotabr, I thank you for your nice and brief explanation. You are really s respectful perperson.Thank u again.

Old Dec 12th, 2009, 01:31 PM   #772
country flag gaviotabr

This was Ana at the golf today...

Old Dec 12th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #773
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
This was Ana at the golf today...

Why is Adam behind her

I never thought i would hate seeing Ana`s new pictures
In last 6 months we had a couple pics from practices and 1000 WAGing pictures
And i hate golf
Old Dec 13th, 2009, 09:41 AM   #774
country flag gaviotabr

A couple more from saturday, that I found over the newspapers:

Old Dec 13th, 2009, 11:12 AM   #775
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

Ok,here we go again. I think as supporters we are alittle bit in a rush and afraid of deja -vu of next year.I think we should wait and see the start of the season and a couple of tornaments and start to critisize.Because when Ana won the French Open we set up our exctations very high that we wanted er to win every tournament and every grand slam.
So I think we should wait for te next season.
soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 13th, 2009, 05:34 PM   #776
country flag gaviotabr

Ana at the golf on sunday. What a pair of earrings! She seemed to be less sporty dressed than the other days..

Old Dec 13th, 2009, 06:57 PM   #777
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

How do you walk around wearing a pair of those things? Wouldn't that hurt or be kind of annoying? I'm a guy so I don't know these things.
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 02:42 AM   #778
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ana at the golf on sunday. What a pair of earrings! She seemed to be less sporty dressed than the other days..

Love it!
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 05:18 AM   #779
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

How very WAG-ish But really beautiful and I LOVE big earrings!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 14th, 2009, 05:44 PM   #780
country flag gaviotabr

From a brazilian magazine! Pretty!

Closed Thread