Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 10th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #751
country flag blueskye

blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all blueskye is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
OMG!!! Ana's mom is indeed following the golf too! Oh, Dragana! I never thought you would!

Check the top corner of the pic!

Ana needs a bra And some fashion advice Nothing wrong with being comfortable..but seriously..?!
And your eyes are kind
Your eyes are kind
And your eyes are kind
blueskye is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 10th, 2009, 01:01 PM   #752
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Couple more, with some watermarks:

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #753
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskye View Post
Ana needs a bra And some fashion advice Nothing wrong with being comfortable..but seriously..?!
She is wearing a bra.. one of those strapless ones.. you can see it..

Old Dec 10th, 2009, 01:04 PM   #754
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeza View Post
Yeah, she can retire and follow that guy...
Yes.. and then play the ocasional ITF..

Yeah, I'm thinking Vaidisova here..

Old Dec 10th, 2009, 01:21 PM   #755
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or maybe just be honest about it... and don't go saying she wants it too much and doing this after losses.. take it as it is.
Would be interesting if she went talking like another athlete whose intiails are also AI

SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #756
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^It's the initials of doom!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 04:06 PM   #757
country flag gaviotabr

Couple more pics...

Old Dec 10th, 2009, 04:33 PM   #758
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

This willbe a repeat but she seems to gain weight for me; I dont know what to say about her golf interest especally when the new season is near but eveyrthing will be clear in Brisbane- the first day there..........
soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 04:55 PM   #759
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul View Post
This willbe a repeat but she seems to gain weight for me; I dont know what to say about her golf interest especally when the new season is near but eveyrthing will be clear in Brisbane- the first day there..........
I also think she gained weight. Not really surprising though, considering how things are going.. no fitness coach and all..

Old Dec 10th, 2009, 05:11 PM   #760
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I also think she gained weight. Not really surprising though, considering how things are going.. no fitness coach and all..

Gaviator I may be wrong but in one of her diaries she mentioned that she had had a new fitness coach whose name she would mention later.
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #761
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:

Gaviator I may be wrong but in one of her diaries she mentioned that she had had a new fitness coach whose name she would mention later.
I think you should read the forum a bit more often, it was discussed in the Mourning thread.

By the way...

I'm The Gaviator!!! WOOOT! I had totally forgot about by superhero secret id!

Old Dec 10th, 2009, 05:40 PM   #762
country flag soul

Quote:
I think you should read the forum a bit more often, it was discussed in the Mourning thread.

By the way...

I'm The Gaviator!!! WOOOT! I had totally forgot about by superhero secret id!
Thanks for the critisizm and sorry for the huge mistake about your name.
I wish I had the time to read the forum a bit more often
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 05:42 PM   #763
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Thanks for the critisizm and sorry for the huge mistake about your name.
I wish I had the time to read the forum a bit more often
Hey! I didn't mean to be crictical of you at all, I'm sorry.

It's just that someone spent a week practicing in the same tennis centre as Ana in Noosa, and she had no fitness trainer with her and didn't mention one either.

About my name, I actually liked, you are not the first one to call me Gaviator, and I remember once I even had an avatar with it. I was just happy to remember it!

Old Dec 10th, 2009, 05:43 PM   #764
country flag Miss Atomic Bomb

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Get back in shape Ana

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 05:53 PM   #765
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistance View Post
Would be interesting if she went talking like another athlete whose intiails are also AI

Do all AI's hate practice? it would be hilarious if Ana did that at one of her press conferences. But soon she won't be having any. They dont give press conferences to players ranked outside the top 50.
Closed Thread