Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 319 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #4771
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Thanks so much Gloria and Tanja!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #4772
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post

Q: I have been in love...
A: Only once ( Adam )
That's just incredibly sad.. because that douchebag only had her as a rebound girl while his forever girlfriend wanted nothing to do with him.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #4773
country flag wakefield10

wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
That's just incredibly sad.. because that douchebag only had her as a rebound girl while his forever girlfriend wanted nothing to do with him.

At least Mark seemed really into her, following her around like a lapdog. Now he back to following Nole, guess they had nothing to talk about......

thanks for translating
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #4774
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Asking athletes questions like ''What are you like when you drink?" is beyond me. Not something they should promote in any way.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #4775
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Q: Do you sometimes wonder if you’re ever gonna find Mr. Right?
Ana: I’m young and I’m not obsessing over that. In every relationship I found out about the things that suit me. Now it should be easier to find the right person.

Q: What do you do to highlight your sex appeal?
Ana: Beauty and sex appeal have a much stronger effect if they’re not emphasized. Privately, I don’t like wearing revealing clothes, but elegant and tasteful, unless it’s a professional photo session, when we try out different styles. It’s better to draw someone’s attention with your personality than looks.

Q: Your favorite fashion thing? (can’t think of the right word)
Ana: I like fashion. I like reading fashion magazines like Cosmo, Glamour, I follow new styles. But, regardless of trends, I always have in my closet an elegant black dress. I like shopping and I’m lucky to be playing in great cities for shopping like Paris, NY or London. I’m a big fan of purses and shoes.

Q: What’s the secret of your beauty?
Ana: I like being natural and I don’t wear too much make up. I regularly use skin cleansing products and creams. and sometimes peeling with vitamin C. When it comes to hair, I use a conditioner to protect it from drying and sun exposure.

Q: Are you sometimes on diet?
Ana: I eat healthy. I’m not on typical diets, it’s just a typical lifestyle for athletes. Just like many athletes, I avoid fat food, with lots of sugar, I’m trying to eat gluten-free food, because it’s easier to digest. I love ice-cream and chocolate, so I allow myself to take some now and then.

Q: Which was the key moment in your life?
Ana: Tennis is obviously very important in my life, so winning RG is the highlight of my career. Apart from tennis, it’s the birth of my brother Milos in 1991. We’re very close and I can’t imagine growing up without him.

Q: We know that you love reading Freud, what’s the thing you like the most about it:
Ana: Psychology has always fascinated me and Freud’s psychoanalysis is very interesting. I like the way he emphasized the significance of subconscious and how he described the work with his patients. Some of his theories are applicable even now, like the theory of conscious and unconscious mind. Something in our subconscious, that we’re not aware of might have a strong influence on our behavior.

Q: What do you expect from life, crazy adventure or a peaceful family life?
Ana: I love kids and I’d like to have 3 children at least. After my tennis career, I’ll be dedicated to some business, I like being active. And I’ll finally be able to travel for pleasure and choose the destinations myself.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!

Last edited by Cajka : Sep 5th, 2013 at 07:54 PM.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #4776
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, I don't know how Ana had enough patience to answer all these stupid questions. Most of them are sexist, insulting, full of retarded stereotypes about men and women... I think she handled it very well.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #4777
country flag wakefield10

wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light

All these types of magazines are like that, mainly rubbish. Still getting asked about Freud

Still trying to be gluten free.....
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #4778
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Btw, I don't know how Ana had enough patience to answer all these stupid questions. Most of them are sexist, insulting, full of retarded stereotypes about men and women... I think she handled it very well.
This.

But, she's answering stupid questions all the time. And, don't forget one fact, this magazine is made for fancy girls and "desperate housewives", so those questions are "casual" for their auditorium

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 42 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #4779
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan. View Post
This.

But, she's answering stupid questions all the time. And, don't forget one fact, this magazine is made for fancy girls and "desperate housewives", so those questions are "casual" for their auditorium
I understand who's their target audience, but it's still bad. Those magazines are influential. Maybe those young girls would be less superficial if those magazines could offer something different. Well, I know it's not in their editorial policy and their intention is not to be educational, but this is just too much. They ask Ana Ivanovic to give those girls tips on how to control a man. She handled it all very well.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #4780
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I understand who's their target audience, but it's still bad. Those magazines are influential. Maybe those young girls would be less superficial if those magazines could offer something different. Well, I know it's not in their editorial policy and their intention is not to be educational, but this is just too much. They ask Ana Ivanovic to give those girls tips on how to control a man. She handled it all very well.
That's stupid for sure

IMO even if they start to give real advices to those girls, it will decrease selling of their print runs, so it's not profitable to be realistic, because their target audience don't want to live in reality... Still Ana is very interesing person, they should ask her everything, but this

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 42 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #4781
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

I didn't expect Ana to be that open...

Q: Which emotional lesson was hardest for you to learn?
A: How to get over disappointment...It took me way longer than necessary to get over it...That disappointment was related to some difficult loses i have had on tennis court...and i was disappointed by people whom i trusted most.

Q: How much partner choice affected your career and life?
A: You can learn something from every relationship...I become more mature and by getting to know my partner better - i was learning more about myself...I can definitely say what i like or dislike in men.

Q: How do you know when is the time to give up on partner (relationship)?
A: I trust my insticts and i can tell when relationship is going nowhere...has no future. One of the most reliable signs is when you have nothing to talk about with your partner.
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #4782
country flag Cajka

It became evident that Ana feels more comfortable with journalists and in general. Her Twitter is also a positive surprise. From her interviews and tweets you can see she's very cool. She became more eloquent, relaxed, her sense of humor is good. All her words are well-measured, but she's still honest. Not phony, not fake. I must say I like to see that she became a mature, reasonable, well-mannered young woman. It's not that the shy girl who was giggling all the time was bad, but I prefer this one. I don't understand why people say that she has no personality.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #4783
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Tanja... Ana has matured a lot in last two years I would say...

It's interesting for me that she answered that Adam was her only love. I always thought that she probably loved him more than other boyfriends, but still it's interesting how she was honest and open with that answer.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #9
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham,
Tokyo
Ana'sProcess is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #4784
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
I agree with Tanja... Ana has matured a lot in last two years I would say...

It's interesting for me that she answered that Adam was her only love. I always thought that she probably loved him more than other boyfriends, but still it's interesting how she was honest and open with that answer.
She didn't actually say that, she said that she was in love only once, so their conclusion was that it had to be Adam. It's pretty likely that it was him, but you never know.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #4785
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

And, I don't know if I've already said, but that song is plain bad.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread