Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 307 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #4591
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

can she even run with those legs?
Vasa is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #4592
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Rolex photos

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #4593
country flag wakefield10

wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light

From Twitter @MIRJANASLADIC
"Beautiful San Diego & Us 2 :-) #anaivanovic #tennis #SanDiego pic.twitter.com/48vVhtbdQF"

Who is this person? I had a look through her twitter photos and she just seems a bit try hard/desperate, she seems to know Novak/ is a big fan and follows him

EDIT: She has an insstagram and I think might be on Sebian tv. There's a photo of ana practicing on it. http://instagram.com/sladicmirjana

Last edited by wakefield10 : Jul 29th, 2013 at 07:15 PM.
wakefield10 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #4594
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is looking terrible at the last pic

V. Petković Dis
Milan. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #4595
country flag wakefield10

wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light wakefield10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan. View Post
Ana is looking terrible at the last pic
The one from twitter? I think she looks nice, I quite like her outfit
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #4596
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Serbian National TV?

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #4597
country flag wakefield10

Thanks for putting those up properly Iva. Yeh I looked through her instagram, in some of the photos she is interviewing Novak and has a microphone in her hands.
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #4598
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Iva do you think she is RTS's reporter?

V. Petković Dis
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #4599
country flag Iva87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan. View Post
Iva do you think she is RTS's reporter?
Probably
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #4600
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

Ana looks outstanding in Rolex commercial.
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #4601
country flag wakefield10

Another

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #4602
Milan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakefield10 View Post
Another

This one is MUCH better than previous one Ana is looking gorgeous at this pic

V. Petković Dis
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #4603
country flag Iva87

Old Jul 30th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #4604
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

Look at her she is adorable!
Old Jul 30th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #4605
Milan.

She is training

V. Petković Dis
Closed Thread