Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 293 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #4381
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Thank you for posting those Iva. Look at that expression after winning. Such relief, she was so stressed she couldn't even smile, but I'm glad she pulled it out.

In those pics from the El Hormiguerro show she is so cute! I love this one, her expression is very sweet:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva87 View Post
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #4382
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Ana and BMS kissed at the net!?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #4383
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2nd Law View Post
Ana and BMS kissed at the net!?

Yes. They are good friends. BMS even promissed Ana to help her lose her fear of dogs by letting her play with her dog Ruger.. haha

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #4384
country flag antonella

antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is afraid of dogs?
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #4385
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Yes. They are good friends. BMS even promissed Ana to help her lose her fear of dogs by letting her play with her dog Ruger.. haha
Cute. I used to hate BMS because of her stupid GM fans, but I've realised that its not her fault that her fans are vile

Old May 9th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #4386
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Thank you for posting those Iva. Look at that expression after winning. Such relief, she was so stressed she couldn't even smile, but I'm glad she pulled it out.

In those pics from the El Hormiguerro show she is so cute! I love this one, her expression is very sweet:
not feeling that picture at all.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #4387
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
not feeling that picture at all.
Really? It's like the very definition of a genuine, involuntary smile as opposed to the controlled, deliberate one we usually see, if you study that kind of thing (genuine vs fake smiles). The way the muscles in her face, around her eyes scrunch up, the corners of her eyebrows lower, you can see that she is genuinely delighted by something. She can't do this one on purpose, it's more rare. I prefer this kind of smile to the more common, deliberate one which celebrities and tv stars use all the time. It's like joy is just bubbling up out of her.

Well, anyway, some more pics, courtesy of @Tatiana_984, also known as kulitat on flickr.

@Tatiana_984 7h

Ana waits when badly shanked ball will fall down pic.twitter.com/hYTNgG0ZHl

Ana Ivanovic by Kulitat, on Flickr

@Tatiana_984 6h

And her reaction when the ball finally landed

Last edited by HowardH : May 10th, 2013 at 04:36 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #4388
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Ana & Mark

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #4389
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

I love how she's now smiling in every pic it's a good sign.
Old May 11th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #4390
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Old May 11th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #4391
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

I love Cicak.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #4392
country flag Iva87

Gloria

Old May 14th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #4393
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gloria

Ana looks beautiful.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 14th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #4394
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
Seems that Ana added about 2 kilos to hers weight last 2-3 months, and which is better, seems that almost all of that mass goes into hers muscles!
I agree with this, if she continues to keep doing it then she will look healthier again. This is a slow process so she needs to train alot harder in her fitness before she can be known as a contender again.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #4395
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her front top teeth though.... The only pic i dont like of all the Ana and Novak El hormigiero show, but other than that, great ones.
Quote:
Ana & Mark

Its the butt gurl, get it.

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread