Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 268 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #4006
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Her hair looks a bit curly to me in those photos and it's beautiful, I want to see her someday with a real curly hair, I know it would do her good.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #4007
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

AO Kids Day

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9181886...7632498437415/
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #4008
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Corey Norris ‏@coreynorris9

Chewing the fat with Ana Ivanovic. (tough life) Hear what she has to say @9newsmelb at 6.
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #4009
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

https://picasaweb.google.com/1122363...January142013# Pics from Ana's practice this afternoon in here

Couple of examples

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #4010
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

CLICK FOR HD

Last edited by SilverSlam : Jan 14th, 2013 at 12:31 PM.
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #4011
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Great pics! Thank you SilverSlam
Vasa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #4012
country flag anafanana

anafanana is just really nice anafanana is just really nice anafanana is just really nice anafanana is just really nice anafanana is just really nice anafanana is just really nice anafanana is just really nice anafanana is just really nice anafanana is just really nice anafanana is just really nice anafanana is just really nice

Great pics ! Ana is wonderful !
anafanana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #4013
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4014
country flag Iva87

Ana practice AO Day 1

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9181886...7632517040825/

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4015
country flag Iva87

Quote:
Don Takaya ‏@LifeInAustralia

20 kids, 20 mums and 450 salivating men watching Ana Ivanovic practice at #AusOpen. @ Australian Open http://instagr.am/p/UfLugEQLLc/

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #4016
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Wimbledon 3rd round, x116 http://hqworld.net/2013/01/ana-ivano...ledon-30-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #4017
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice

Australian Open 2013 - 2nd round

sharapovafrench is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4018
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

2013 Australian Open - Day 3 (Ana Ivanovic) x22

ryczy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #4019
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

ryczy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #4020
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

Yellow and blue are colores that fit Ana the best.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #10
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Evan James is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread