Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 267 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:57 AM   #3991
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Baby Ana (back in 2002, Roehampton)

Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #3992
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva87 View Post
New Rolex advertising campaign
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #3993
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Nice to see again Baby Ana
sharapovafrench is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #3994
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Thank you. Now we see her body frame is not naturally chunky.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #3995
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Thank you. Now we see her body frame is not naturally chunky.
Not chunky, but it's not a small frame for a 15 yo. You usually get bigger with time compared to your teen years. IIRC, I had 47 kilos when I was 15 and I wasn't anorexic, I was simply a child still. I still think that her weight in the end of the 2010 was the best for her body frame. Slim, fit, toned, but strong, not thin. She looks better now than she did in the end of last season and if she keeps working with a fitness coach, she should be fit enough and strong enough in few months, maybe in the beginning of clay season. And that's when she'll need it most, long matches on clay are physically demanding and, when you know you're fit, it helps you mentally, because you know you're able to play a long match.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #3996

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Not chunky, but it's not a small frame for a 15 yo. You usually get bigger with time compared to your teen years. IIRC, I had 47 kilos when I was 15 and I wasn't anorexic, I was simply a child still. I still think that her weight in the end of the 2010 was the best for her body frame. Slim, fit, toned, but strong, not thin. She looks better now than she did in the end of last season and if she keeps working with a fitness coach, she should be fit enough and strong enough in few months, maybe in the beginning of clay season. And that's when she'll need it most, long matches on clay are physically demanding and, when you know you're fit, it helps you mentally, because you know you're able to play a long match.
I completely agree with your comment !
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:18 PM   #3997
country flag Sanjaa

Sanjaa is just really nice Sanjaa is just really nice Sanjaa is just really nice Sanjaa is just really nice Sanjaa is just really nice Sanjaa is just really nice Sanjaa is just really nice Sanjaa is just really nice Sanjaa is just really nice Sanjaa is just really nice Sanjaa is just really nice

I was looking for some old pictures of Ana, and understood that there are no more pictures from Zira, Verano, also her campaign Me, Myself.. I really loved these pictures. Anyone know something about that?
Sanjaa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #3998

Melbourne

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:58 AM   #3999
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Curtos07 : Jan 12th, 2013 at 05:44 AM.
Curtos07 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #4000
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Curtos07 : Jan 12th, 2013 at 05:22 AM.
Curtos07 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #4001
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos07 View Post
Beautiful smile
Vasa is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #4002

Ana during the Hopman Cup

[img=http://img253.imagevenue.com/loc206/th_987904660_hopmancupivanovic_122_206lo.jpg]
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #4003

Ana and Nole vs Medina and Verdasco (Hopman Cup 2013)

[img=http://img214.imagevenue.com/loc1196/th_990355335_ananolehopmancup_122_1196lo.jpg]
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #4004

[img=http://img136.imagevenue.com/loc547/th_991127259_anahopmancup_122_547lo.jpg]
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #4005
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

She looks dazzling in that AO dress
Closed Thread