Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 245 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #3661
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Yes, both Madrid and Beijing are tournaments sponsored by Mercedes and invited Ana to drop by. Players have to do promo work for tournament sponsors as well.

But Mercedes isn't sponsoring Ana.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:38 AM   #3662
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Yes, both Madrid and Beijing are tournaments sponsored by Mercedes and invited Ana to drop by. Players have to do promo work for tournament sponsors as well.

But Mercedes isn't sponsoring Ana.
Samantha is USANA brand ambassador and signs autographs and poses for photographs at the USANA booth. Na Li poses for photographs and signs autographs while visiting the Kunlun Mountains natural Mineral Waters booth. Na Li is also brand ambassador. What kind of deal with Mercedes Benz and Ana?
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 01:31 AM   #3663
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva87 View Post
Samantha is USANA brand ambassador and signs autographs and poses for photographs at the USANA booth. Na Li poses for photographs and signs autographs while visiting the Kunlun Mountains natural Mineral Waters booth. Na Li is also brand ambassador. What kind of deal with Mercedes Benz and Ana?
None..

Ana signs in the Rolex booth as well.. Players have commmitments to their own sponsors, obviously. But if a tournament sponsor wants to have an event, they can select any participant player to do the event.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:16 AM   #3664
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

Found this pic last night. This is the Ana I was talking about

Normal girl, fit, not fat, not skinny, just natural, and drop dead gorgeous.
And most importantly, it worked for her tennis as well.

Where on Earth she is trying to get with this, I have no idea. I wouldn't be surprised if Adam Scott some guy might have told her at some point that she was fat or something...
Or, she is trying to copy Novak in this regard as well and try to become 8% body fat lean mean tennis machine?
I am worried that she seems to blindly copy Novak's solutions: gluten free diet, male coach/team because they are "more relaxed" (seen when hanging with Novak at last year's AO), hiring a physio - just maybe? (pretty please) - for this, and now this look - is it maybe, just maybe, cause she thinks she should have the same body fat percentage as he does? Too many similarities... And it never works that way, when you transplant someone else's solution verbatim.

The pic above is really good, because it shows things are simpler than she makes them to be, really.
Do what works. Forget theories.

Last edited by JAS_ : Oct 1st, 2012 at 08:56 AM.
JAS_ is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 08:21 AM   #3665
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Yonex Photoshoot

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:10 PM   #3666
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add, for the record, that my friend said she looked great.
I guess it's a guy/girl thing?

Although, to be fair, on the TV she definitely looks better than in some of the pics. Maybe it's the long shirt?
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:15 PM   #3667
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS_ View Post

Although, to be fair, on the TV she definitely looks better than in some of the pics. Maybe it's the long shirt?
The long shirt hid her shoulders and arms. During the match against McHale I felt like I could see every single bone of her upper body.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:17 PM   #3668
country flag JAS_

The commies were also saying how she's never been fitter and feels light on her legs...
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:23 PM   #3669
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Some posters said that she looks very skinny in nature. IDK.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:31 PM   #3670
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
The commies were also saying how she's never been fitter and feels light on her legs...
I think Ana has been faster.. And they put fit=thin.. which we know is not true.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:47 PM   #3671
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Her face looked beautiful today. She is not skinny. The right word would be slim or slender.
I also liked her face when she was a bit of a chubster, but her body is better now, especially legs. Though, I wouldn't mind if she gains a few pounds of lean muscles in her upper body. She needs that.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:51 PM   #3672
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Her face looked beautiful today. She is not skinny. The right word would be slim or slender.
I also liked her face when she was a bit of a chubster, but her body is better now, especially legs. Though, I wouldn't mind if she gains a few pounds of lean muscles in her upper body. She needs that.
For tennis Ana absolutely needs some leg muscles as well. Her legs are really thin.. and if you have less lower body strength you will be off timing for a lot of balls.. and that's the issue with SO many of Ana's errors these days.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:09 PM   #3673
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For tennis Ana absolutely needs some leg muscles as well. Her legs are really thin.. and if you have less lower body strength you will be off timing for a lot of balls.. and that's the issue with SO many of Ana's errors these days.
It's not strange that her bh has been awful during the last two season.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:15 PM   #3674
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
It's not strange that her bh has been awful during the last two season.
Yes.. its no coincidence. Ana is lacking explosiveness off her legs.. so she misses the timing of the ball/hits it awkwardly more often than she can afford.

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:36 PM   #3675
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Yes.. its no coincidence. Ana is lacking explosiveness off her legs.. so she misses the timing of the ball/hits it awkwardly more often than she can afford.
When you watch her matches from 2007, her bh was not only decent, but actually good. It was always her weaker wing, but since last year it's been a joke. She's off balance, has 0 stability on her feet, her stance is too awkward and since it's awkward, she tends to overuse her slice.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Closed Thread