Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 243 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #3631
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

More pics here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1889689895

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #3632
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Ana looks scary thin.. thinner and less fit than ever really..
Quote:
More Beijing practice pics:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1888003466
Quote:
Scary skinny
No need for such words and bold overdramatic statements

Just say code word "supermodel" and we will understand You

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:56 PM   #3633
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post

Just say code word "supermodel" and we will understand You
Half of them are "supermodels". There's only one among them that is the supermodel:

Ana is more beautiful by far than many of those women on the pic you posted and 2 years ago her body was much better looking than those "bodies". Unfortunately, these days, you can say that even those corps have some curves compared to Ana.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #3634
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #3635
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Am I the only one who can't see these photos?
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #3636
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see some of the posted pics of Ana either. Not the most recently posted ones. But if I follow the link Isa posted, I can see them. http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1888003466

Can you see this pic?

HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #3637
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Now I can see them after I clicked on that link.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #3638
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

Emaciated.
Her upper body in this pic

Ana guuurl, woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post

Just say code word "supermodel" and we will undernstand You

The more I read you the more I feel like you are somehow involved in Ana's management and/or counselling, and the more I feel like crying.

The only worse thing than that would be Izzy being Ana's sport psychologist. (Apart from her daily activity on this forum, that is).

There is no tennis talent on this planet that would survive the synergy of these two effects.

Last edited by JAS_ : Sep 29th, 2012 at 12:21 PM.
JAS_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #3639
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS_ View Post

The more I read you the more I feel like you are somehow involved in Ana's management and/or counselling, and the more I feel like crying.

The only worse thing than that would be Izzy being Ana's sport psychologist. (Apart from her daily activity on this forum, that is).

There is no tennis talent on this planet that would survive the synergy of these two effects.

I'll promisse not to be Ana's psychologist.. ok?

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #3640
country flag gaviotabr

Since many people have problems with the pics, I'll just post the links to the galleries:

Match: http://www.osports.cn/bag.do?bagId=685457&cateId=

Presser: http://www.osports.cn/bag.do?bagId=685465&cateId=

Big pics: http://pic.sports.sohu.com/group-384312.shtml#0

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #3641
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

Just for comparison's sake

Not to mention she was prettier with a bit more flash in her cheeks. Scratch that. She was gorgeous.

Now she is still pretty,

sometimes even just ok

but no more out-of-this-world-pretty

Last edited by JAS_ : Sep 29th, 2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #3642
country flag gaviotabr

I agree. I also think she was prettier before.

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #3643
country flag JAS_

Quote:

I'll promisse not to be Ana's psychologist.. ok?
It's nice of you to promise, but I don't feel any better.
I think you are currently serving as Ana's psychologist, whether you want it or not
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #3644
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS_ View Post
It's nice of you to promise, but I don't feel any better.
I think you are currently serving as Ana's psychologist, whether you want it or not
Oh come on..

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #3645
country flag JAS_

Quote:
Oh come on..
Closed Thread