Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 241 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:31 PM   #3601
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Tennis View Magazine ‏@tennisviewmag

Ivanovic doing press outside the media center #usopen
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 08:57 PM   #3602
country flag rukw5uk

rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light rukw5uk is a glorious beacon of light

Really proud of the way that Ana has played in this US Open, just being positive about every shot, using the breadth of the court really aggressively and keeping composed. I think she has proved to everyone that she still has extremely powerful groundstrokes, even at her current weight. It was really just down to confidence more than anything else.

It's really a shame that she has to play Serena now though, as I feel if she got to the semis, with her current game, she'd wipe the floor with Errani or Vinci and would be in her first US Open final. I'd like to think she can win against Serena, but the realist says it's just not going to happen, especially as Serena always seems to raise her performance against pretty-looking players. Must be a case of 'you might be better looking than me, but I'm better at tennis.'

Hope Ana can do the impossible on Wednesday.
rukw5uk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 09:14 PM   #3603
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't I see any pics?

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 01:20 AM   #3604
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Why can't I see any pics?
Same here!
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 03:42 AM   #3605
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

It seems those pics are on another forum which is not publicly accessible. To view them someone who has the ability to see them would have to reupload them on a site like imgur or something.

Much thanks to the uploaders:

Looking great
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #3606
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #3607
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

I may be imagining this, but it looks like she gained a tiny bit of weight.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #3608
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Mmm.. No..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #3609
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
I don't see it but I may be wrong

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #3610
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

In one of them it looks like Ana is about to hit the umpire on the leg
But seriously, she is so stunning.
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #3611
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

I thought Evian was only water, I'm retarded.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #3612
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
I thought Evian was only water, I'm retarded.
As far as I am aware it is only water. I think the players use the bottles to put their own electrolyte drinks in.

There is a possibility that Evian has some other ranges, but I've never seen anything apart from Evian mineral water online or in real life.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #3613
country flag Banana Man

Banana Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow what a brilliant website, awesome pics - thanks for sharing! Ana looks incredible! She is such a babe - totally gorgeous, lovely person, so talented, wealthy, can there be a more desirable woman on the planet?
Banana Man is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #3614
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

ryczy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #3615
country flag Boygenius

Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice Boygenius is just really nice

Us open dress is amazing Ana looks amazingly gorgeous...Guys...Why no HQs?
Boygenius is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread