Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 236 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:42 AM   #3526
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

love the outfit, but id prefer one piece for her;p

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 07:00 AM   #3527
country flag manojob

manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice manojob is just really nice

The Pictures are very nice.
manojob is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #3528
country flag Iva87

Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #3529
country flag anaclaudia

anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

she looks beautiful
anaclaudia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #3530
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Yes, she does. But when you realize this supermodel can also play solid professional tennis, it just blows your mind.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #3531
country flag Iva87

Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold Iva87 is a splendid one to behold

Ana and Nigel

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #3532
country flag anaclaudia

anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

yes i know im glad shi is back training ¡¡¡
anaclaudia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #3533
country flag Iva87

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #3534
country flag Iva87

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #3535
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

hope she does well at Rogers cup

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #3536
country flag Iva87

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #3537
country flag Iva87

Quote:
osuwisko ‏@osuwisko

Photo: Ana Ivanovic practice in Cincinnati before withdrawing. Notice tape around right foot
http://www.flickr.com/photos/osuwisk...th/7785707512/
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #3538
country flag Deestruction
Lush...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

My god she is getting skinnier and skinnier month by month

She makes Vika and Daniela look thicker and fitter

What diet is she on starveglutarian
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #3539
country flag Deestruction
Lush...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Noooooooooooo. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

She's not skinny, she looks like a model, which means that she's fit and it benefits her tennis. Her body is gorgeous, she's never looked better, why do you guys want her to gain weight, you're all just jealous of her amazing body. She'll never find a boyfriend if she gains weight. She's slim and beautiful, stop saying she's skinny, stop it, stop it, stop it.
I hope you are joking right
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #3540
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Couple more from the Cincy practice:

Awesome toss!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread