Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 234 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 01:14 AM   #3496
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Cute photos with Kim, but better gain some weight, Ana.
She seems to be very happy at the Village, she is really keen on Olympics and I can sense that she is really looking forward. She's healthy, that's what matters.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #3497
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Ana and Bojan Beljanski

Ana and Andrei Iosep (Romanian water polo player)

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #3498
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana practiced with Aga today:

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.

Last edited by gaviotabr : Jul 26th, 2012 at 02:40 PM.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #3499
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana and Nigel:

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #3500
country flag gaviotabr

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #3501
country flag gaviotabr

2nd practice of the day:

Sorana and Ana look so alike at times!

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #3502
country flag gaviotabr

From facebook.. 1st practice of the day.. Ana and Aga, plus Ana and Nigel.

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #3503
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

She's such a close friend to Sorana, nice to see.
Training with Radwanska? That's ok, than it's easier for Ana to trash that girl out.
Nice photos!
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #3504
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Last edited by Iva87 : Jul 26th, 2012 at 09:38 PM.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #3505
country flag Iva87

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #3506
country flag Linguae^

Is that guy competing, Jelena's ex sparing partner?! He is always around Ana, probably trying something.
I love those Serbian tennis team's photos, but I miss Jelena! The Queen probably refuses to come or whatever. Pity. Next time.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #3507
country flag Iva87

Ana and Taufik Hidayat (Indonesian badminton player)

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #3508
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is so thin, dammit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Is that guy competing, Jelena's ex sparing partner?! He is always around Ana, probably trying something.
I love those Serbian tennis team's photos, but I miss Jelena! The Queen probably refuses to come or whatever. Pity. Next time.
I think that Empress was pissed off when she saw the draw. And she probably spends more time in Montenegrin camp to be with Mladjo.
Snex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #3509
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

I completely disagree with the comments about Ana's weight. Just saw highlights of her match against McHale. She looks super fit, but definitely not too thin. I think people are forgetting that during most of Ana's slump, she WAS heavier and supposedly at the peak of her power. Ana lost confidence and having more weight/muscle on her body did nothing to prevent her decline.

The fact of the matter is that it wasn't until Ana lost weight that she regained confidence and her results improved. She also moves MUCH better than she did when she was #1. Have you seen Maria Sharapova lately?!? Maria is thinner/fitter than ever and her results speak for themselves. Serena Williams, Cristea, and Vika have also gotten better as a result of weight loss and improved fitness.

To be a top 5 player again, Ana needs to keep getting stronger mentally and improve technical aspects of her game: the serve, backhand, and use the swing volley more to finish points at the net. Physically, Ana is at her peak NOW. The girl looks phenomenal!
carling is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #3510
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by carling View Post
I completely disagree with the comments about Ana's weight. Just saw highlights of her match against McHale. She looks super fit, but definitely not too thin. I think people are forgetting that during most of Ana's slump, she WAS heavier and supposedly at the peak of her power. Ana lost confidence and having more weight/muscle on her body did nothing to prevent her decline.

The fact of the matter is that it wasn't until Ana lost weight that she regained confidence and her results improved. She also moves MUCH better than she did when she was #1. Have you seen Maria Sharapova lately?!? Maria is thinner/fitter than ever and her results speak for themselves. Serena Williams, Cristea, and Vika have also gotten better as a result of weight loss and improved fitness.

To be a top 5 player again, Ana needs to keep getting stronger mentally and improve technical aspects of her game: the serve, backhand, and use the swing volley more to finish points at the net. Physically, Ana is at her peak NOW. The girl looks phenomenal!
Ana has no power in her shots.. none.. nobody is saying she needs to get 2009-early2010 heavy.. but she actually was fit and powerful at the end of 2010. From 2011 on she has just been way too skinny for the kind of tennis she plays. Her arms look like toothpics. Needs muscle. All those players you mention must be a good 5 kgs in muscles heavier than Ana. And she isn't fit when most of the 3 set matches she played in the past 2 skinny years ended in her flopping in the third set being completely exhausted.

It was not the loss of weight that got her to improve results.. she had a great end of 2010 when she recommited to tennis.. early 2011 was abysmal, which is when she lost all the weight. She then got a real coach, and that has helped make her results more stable.. but being too thin and powerless like this makes her easy pickings for any top player. She has nothing to bother them with if her FH is this powerless. Out of 12 tournaments this year, Ana only got to QF 2 times. To make the next step she needs to gain muscle and regain her weight of shot.

Closed Thread