Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 233 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:29 PM   #3481
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

I totally get that Roland Garros was 2 months ago now, but I'm so lazy it took me that long to upload my pics. I took a bunch from Ana's 1R win if you guys want to see them:

Loads more here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7333462...7630179724128/

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:32 PM   #3482
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

Thank you

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:33 PM   #3483
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 05:50 PM   #3484
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

London
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #3485
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana at Wimbledon for OG:

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #3486
country flag anaclaudia

anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

cute
anaclaudia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #3487
country flag gaviotabr

It seems Ana was practicing with Kim this morning:

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #3488
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #3489
country flag gaviotabr

OMG.. Ana, EAT something!

2 of Ana's arms doesn't make for 1 of Kim.

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #3490
country flag Iva87

Serbian flag in Olympic village

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #3491
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

She managed to lose some more weight...i'm officially worried.

This year, RG commentators and Camille Pin were talking about how thin Ana was and Camille mentioned the word "anorexic". Pin said that being so thin wouldn't affect Ana's tennis that much right now, but could have a long term effect later on .
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #3492
country flag Iva87

Quote:
Fer González ‏@fergnzlz

AMONG STARS!!! Ana Ivanovic & Novak Djokovic!!!!
http://instagram.com/p/NhEOebJIWz/
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #3493
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
She managed to lose some more weight...i'm officially worried.

This year, RG commentators and Camille Pin were talking about how thin Ana was and Camille mentioned the word "anorexic". Pin said that being so thin wouldn't affect Ana's tennis that much right now, but could have a long term effect later on .
Yeah.. and it has been affecting her tennis as well.. she has lost tons of power in her shots.

Old Jul 25th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #3494
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all

Izzy, did you read what Allistair McCaw said on twitter couple of months ago? He is a fitness expert and trainer.

He said :" Ana lost too much weight too soon. She lost muscle, endurance. Adidas is getting her too involved in looking like a model. Ana needs to add 3-4 kg muscle to increase strength and endurance. If she doesn't want to gain muscle - then she needs to accept where she is right now."

Miguel Seabra said to him : "Last year i was there (IW) when 2 former Ana's coaches discussed the issue - she doesn't want to gain weight/muscle".

Myles and Sven attacked him right away, but they were defending Adidas more than Ana.

I like what Bouchard said : " She lost too much weight for someone whose game is all power. She won't ever be the fastest one, so she needs to stay in the big hitting girls side. No way she can hit her best weapon with legs losing so much muscles".
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #3495
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
Izzy, did you read what Allistair McCaw said on twitter couple of months ago? He is a fitness expert and trainer.

He said :" Ana lost too much weight too soon. She lost muscle, endurance. Adidas is getting her too involved in looking like a model. Ana needs to add 3-4 kg muscle to increase strength and endurance. If she doesn't want to gain muscle - then she needs to accept where she is right now."

Miguel Seabra said to him : "Last year i was there (IW) when 2 former Ana's coaches discussed the issue - she doesn't want to gain weight/muscle".

Myles and Sven attacked him right away, but they were defending Adidas more than Ana.

I like what Bouchard said : " She lost too much weight for someone whose game is all power. She won't ever be the fastest one, so she needs to stay in the big hitting girls side. No way she can hit her best weapon with legs losing so much muscles".
Yeah, I saw... nobody defended Ana at all. Sven and Myles were defending the adidas team, saying they had no fault in this, and that they aren't putting Ana as a model.

I don't take Alistair McCaw too seriously.. he is too much out there, and isn't that good of a trainer.. but its obvious that Ana losing all this weight is detrimental to her tennis... she lost too much power in her shots and she isn't faster. If she really doesn't want to gain weight to help her tennis, than its her choice to limit her achievements.

Closed Thread