Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 230 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:24 AM   #3436
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

With such shoes and hairstyle Ana is around 2m!
She looks so big great!

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:51 AM   #3437
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana looks so thin.. I actually think if she added about 2 kgs, she would look even prettier.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:58 AM   #3438
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Ana looks so thin.. I actually think if she added about 2 kgs, she would look even prettier.
lookswise - 2 kilos

tenniswise - probably more, she needs muscles in her upper body, the muscles are heavier than fat, so it could be even 5 kilos (and she would probably not look much bigger generally).

Edit: balltossovic mentioned pizza, but what she really needs is meat. A lot of proteins to feel strong and be strong.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 02:23 AM   #3439
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
lookswise - 2 kilos

tenniswise - probably more, she needs muscles in her upper body, the muscles are heavier than fat, so it could be even 5 kilos (and she would probably not look much bigger generally).

Edit: balltossovic mentioned pizza, but what she really needs is meat. A lot of proteins to feel strong and be strong.
Agreed.

I was just saying it because some think she doesn't want to put on weight because of looks. Even for looks, IMHO, she would be better by adding a couple of kgs.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 02:33 AM   #3440
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

The hair does make her face look quite different, but I think she always looks amazing

I would prefer her to put on that 2-5kg of meat though
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 04:30 AM   #3441
country flag Michael*

Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of Michael* has much to be proud of

Ana please eat some huge stakes! still looking great! the dress is really fun
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:50 PM   #3442
evana

evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold

I dont know what you're guys talking about, she looks great! not skinny at all. the dress is georgous.
evana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 02:03 PM   #3443
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 02:05 PM   #3444
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
@sorana_cirstea and Ana Ivanovic are the first two to practice on number 2 court this year
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 02:32 PM   #3445
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Wasn't injured, just constructing a peak for Wimbledon.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:11 PM   #3446
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Legit question. Which one is Ana?!
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:20 PM   #3447
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Legit question. Which one is Ana?!
Look at the legs.

Sorana is closer to camera.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:36 PM   #3448
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

I got it wrong. But to confirm, I noted that Sears is on the far side.
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:31 PM   #3449
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Ana behind the scene preparation for party, her dress on pro-model, and finally Ana at party:

'

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)

Last edited by Cp6uja : Jun 22nd, 2012 at 10:43 PM.
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 12:03 AM   #3450
country flag Iva87

Closed Thread