Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 215 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #3211
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #3212
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

She is more beautiful every day

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #3213
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Anka looks good and happy. Nice pics.

Edit: Are those nails black?
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #3214
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Ana

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #3215
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Beautiful. She looks stunning. I'm definitely speechless. Is Nigel in Moscow? Don't see him on pics.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #3216
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #3217
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Pavljucenkova ko ona iz Sulje Velicanstvenog. Lepa i debela.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 01:03 AM   #3218
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara there as well

Team Russia looks like a fashion disaster in that photo with both teams. Team Serbia looks amaze though.
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #3219
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

at those pics OMG
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #3220
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

I need someone to make an avatar from that Ana and JJ picture
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 01:18 AM   #3221
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ana View Post
I need someone to make an avatar from that Ana and JJ picture
Don't try that unless you want to be without avatar, there's some bug, so we can't change our avatars now. If we try to change it, we'll stay without our current avatar.

Anyway, I must say that Boka and Aleks must take some tips from JJ and Ana. Boka likes that sexy look, but she puts too much make up and overdoes some other things, JJ should help her. Aleks is not a "sexy" type of girl, she should try some more feminine look and Ana is the best example for that.

P.S. Someone shrink the pics, please. The page got too weird.
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #3222
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva87 View Post
Awwwwww. Best Friends ForevER. Long time no see.

So, is Marat there? He usually watches Fed Cup matches. Does he have a girlfriend ATM?

Ana is now broken up :bitesnails:
JAS_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #3223
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Oh Ana and Dinara.... Girls looking good, not bad at all. Bojana could look a bit better, but it's cool anyway.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #3224
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Isn't Marat engaged or married now?
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #3225
country flag VALUNA

VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice VALUNA is just really nice

Quote:
Isn't Marat engaged or married now?

Not yet
VALUNA is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread