Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:02 PM   #16
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_dumpling View Post
aww sven. i feel all warm and fuzzy when i see him with ana.
am re-asking my Q on the other thread ..anybody know what shoes she's wearing? those still barricades?
OMG your avatar
jelenacg is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:09 PM   #17
country flag lucky_dumpling

lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice lucky_dumpling is just really nice

^oh thanks its an original design from stick it wear.

about her shoes, yes i couldnt seem to find them on the web as well. was just curious cos all the other players will be wearing the cc feather grass.
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:29 PM   #18
country flag mure

mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future mure has a brilliant future

i can't share your enthusiasm about Ana and Sven being back together.He is partly responsible for the mess she is right now after all.

Ana looks better than ever though.She seems to have gained some kilos but i'm not complainin
mure is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:35 PM   #19
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mure View Post
i can't share your enthusiasm about Ana and Sven being back together.He is partly responsible for the mess she is right now after all.

Ana looks better than ever though.She seems to have gained some kilos but i'm not complainin
I'm not that enthusiastic about Sven... I like him, but agree with you.. he couldn't really help when she needed the most last year, and she was alone for most of it.. but I do like the fact that Ana is working with Cahill.

And yes.. she does seem to have gained some weight. She is not as chubby as 2007.. but definitely has more kilos than 2008.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 03:58 PM   #20
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

Nıce to see her again with SVEN; I hope they catch the success together as they used to be.
soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 04:08 PM   #21
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Some new ones

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 04:23 PM   #22
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

So many practice pictures

jelenacg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 04:58 PM   #23

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

That pic is fvcking EPIC!!!
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 06:05 PM   #24
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Oi, what's up with her thumb?
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 06:17 PM   #25
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

HQs from the practice pics:

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 06:22 PM   #26
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Oi, what's up with her thumb?
It seems she has tape on her nail.. maybe something in her nail. I wouldn't worry for now..

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 06:30 PM   #27
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Thumb injuries are scary *prays to tennis gods for mercy*
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 06:40 PM   #28

Everything will be OK
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 06:46 PM   #29
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

she probably has a cut on it or something

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 06:54 PM   #30
country flag BackSpin

BackSpin is just really nice BackSpin is just really nice BackSpin is just really nice BackSpin is just really nice BackSpin is just really nice BackSpin is just really nice BackSpin is just really nice BackSpin is just really nice BackSpin is just really nice BackSpin is just really nice BackSpin is just really nice

^That's just what she needs now.

Proud Ana Fan since June, 2007
BackSpin is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread