Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 25th, 2011, 12:43 AM   #2536
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I guess this discussion should not be in the pictures thread though.
Probably. How about we take it to the offtopic thread?
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2011, 12:47 AM   #2537
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Probably. How about we take it to the offtopic thread?
It shouldn't be in the off topic thread either. That is not a thread to talk about Ana. Maybe in the articles thread.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 01:01 AM   #2538
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
But that's the thing... I'm not saying she should start by lifting 70 lbs, I'm saying now should not be a start. If it's starting now it means she hasn't been doing it. The injuries she has been having are a direct result of being weak.. and she is weak due to not doing the strength training before.

I think you are missing the point of my post completely. Of course if she is starting now she needs to start slow. She will have to do the weight training and build muscle if she is to ever recover power in her shots though. And the power in her shots are necessary for a real success of her game, to be able to beat more than scrubs. I'm not sure she will do it though... she hasn't been doing it for how long? If she was working her strength, it wasn't in an effective way, as she can't last in long matches, her shots are weak and lacking power and she has complained of lack of energy time and again.

And I'm sorry you don't like my posts.. can't do much about that. Maybe I am hard on Ana, but the decisions she has been making have been SO obviously dumb, it's no wonder it's going from failure to more failure. That was actually the only posible result from it. Hard to believe they actually took those decisions. I mostly write in total disbelief of what I see it's happening, of the choices being made, of the thought process being shown. And it's not all that much what she says, though it does represent much of what she does, and that is the point.
I know you're not saying that. I was just using an example

And the point I was trying to make that you missed was, if she's not doing it, then it's for a reason. Muscle isnt the only thing that gives you power Rafa has WAY more than Roger, but Roger consistanly produces more power than Rafa. It also has to do with technique and other variables. You can't just assume it was a terrible decision because we don't know what the factors behind it were. We sit behind our computers and judge. She's the one who has to put in the work and whos carreer is affected.

We are not tennis coaches, we are not physios, and we don't deal with Ana on a day to day basis. Therefore, we cannot judge what she does or doesn't need.

It's not just muscles and lifting weights

Of course there's nothing you can do about it. I'm just saying it would be a nicer place to post if you didn't come off so confrontational and stand off-ish

You guys are more than welcome to move the discussion. I, however, am done. Good night

CHECK MY BLOOD PRESSURE

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra

Last edited by Balltossovic : Jun 25th, 2011 at 01:09 AM.
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 01:06 AM   #2539
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennislover23 View Post
I know you're not saying that. I was just using an example

And the point I was trying to make that you missed was, if she's not doing it, then it's for a reason. Muscle isnt the only thing that gives you power Rafa has WAY more than Roger, but Roger consistanly produces more power than Rafa. It also has to do with technique and other variables. You can't just assume it was a terrible decision because we don't know what the factors behind it were. We sit behind our computers and judge. She's the one who has to put in the work and whos carreer is affected.

We are not tennis coaches, we are not physios, and we don't deal with Ana on a day to day basis. Therefore, we cannot judge what she does or doesn't need.

It's not just muscles and lifting weights
Of course. And I'm not saying it isn't. But for the type of game Ana plays, some muscles are needed. Do you think Rafa without muscles would have the same success?

And if she was not doing strength training before it was for a reason.. another wrong decision to add to the long list of wrong decisions of the past 3 years. The training she has been doing has obviously been unnefective and counterproductive, as she has been getting injuries due to being weak, she hasn't been able to last for long matches, she has lost a LOT of power in her shots and so on.

And if we just can't write our opinions on Ana in this forum, then why a forum in the first place? I feel like I can write my opinion on anything here. I might not be with Ana 24/7, but I watch more of her matches than her own coach. It has been OBVIOUS that what she is doing or has been doing isn't working. If it was just simple stuff.. but it's obvious stuff. Things she has been doing that are bound to have only one possible effect: major fail. And yet she has been doing them anyway. I refuse to believe that was her only option, so it can only be a terrible decision. And this is about everything.

Last edited by gaviotabr : Jun 25th, 2011 at 01:12 AM.
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 01:24 AM   #2540
country flag gaviotabr

Ana was at the Rolex booth at Wimbledon today:

Old Jun 25th, 2011, 08:35 AM   #2541
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

We don't have a gif thread.

Old Jun 26th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #2542
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

3R Round HQ
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 09:13 PM   #2543
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

these pics depress me and it doesn't have to do with the result and her sad expressions.Cant' believe how skinny she is.
currie84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 10:32 PM   #2544
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future Ivanovic_fan has a brilliant future

Beautiful as always
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:47 AM   #2545
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:02 AM   #2546
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

daymmmmmmmmmmmm..so pretty!!!

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 04:26 AM   #2547
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasha91 View Post
That dress is being sold on the official WTA auction site, as well as the player party dresses for several other players. http://www.wta-auctions.com/ Click the charity(7) link under auction listings
Bidding ends tomorrow, curious to see what someone will pay for it. Currently at $430. Laura Robson's is at $800.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:00 PM   #2548
country flag Anafever

Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold

Anafever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:02 PM   #2549
country flag Anafever

Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold

ANA IVANOVIC...MAKES BALLBOYS HAPPY SINCE 2008
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 12:02 PM   #2550
country flag Anafever

VIRTUA TENNIS
Closed Thread