Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 168 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:13 PM   #2506
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

HQ

Credit to Jens0001
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:13 PM   #2507
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)

Last edited by Cp6uja : Jun 22nd, 2011 at 09:17 PM.
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:09 AM   #2508
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 02:55 PM   #2509
country flag Anafever

Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasha91 View Post
HQ
thx for the HQ picures
Anafever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 08:19 PM   #2510
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Break that cloud apart!!!

Snex is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:27 PM   #2511
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:36 PM   #2512
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snex View Post
Break that cloud apart!!!

Awesome gif.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:23 AM   #2513
country flag Cp6uja

from Wimbledon official site:

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:12 AM   #2514
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 06:42 AM   #2515
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

A lovely lady.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:27 PM   #2516
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Is it the dress or has she lost even more weight!? Looking great, better than ever imo but a little on the weaker side for her game style I would have thought?
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:42 PM   #2517
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ana View Post
Is it the dress or has she lost even more weight!? Looking great, better than ever imo but a little on the weaker side for her game style I would have thought?
She definitely needs to gain muscles.

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #2518
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
She definitely needs to gain muscles.
I was surprised to hear she doesn't lift weights or at least do bodyweight exercises in the gym. She always brags about her muscles, and now I understand why I don't notice them.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:35 PM   #2519
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
I was surprised to hear she doesn't lift weights or at least do bodyweight exercises in the gym. She always brags about her muscles, and now I understand why I don't notice them.
I was also SO surprised. I mean.. even I do weight lifting and I'm not a pro athlete. I was like... WTF? No wonder she gets injured all the time. Some really brainless training there.

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 05:53 PM   #2520
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She looks so cute in her outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I was also SO surprised. I mean.. even I do weight lifting and I'm not a pro athlete. I was like... WTF? No wonder she gets injured all the time. Some really brainless training there.

Where did you guys hear she doesn't strength train? I'm finding that quite hard to believe, but it would explain a few things. I heard she used to use weights- did she stop at some point?

In her most recent presser she mentions she's been spending time in the gym. Now that doesn't necessarily mean she was using weights, since there are other things you can do there, cardio and stuff, but... surely she does strength train? Although if she does, her program seems to need a little tweaking, unless she is actually much stronger than she looks (which I doubt).

Last edited by HowardH : Jun 24th, 2011 at 06:16 PM.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread