Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 166 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:33 PM   #2476
country flag Balltossovic
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

I'm stealing all of them, just so you kow

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #2477
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

All those pics are stunning. I feel like getting a fever.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 11:04 AM   #2478
Officinale

Officinale has a reputation beyond repute Officinale has a reputation beyond repute Officinale has a reputation beyond repute Officinale has a reputation beyond repute Officinale has a reputation beyond repute Officinale has a reputation beyond repute Officinale has a reputation beyond repute Officinale has a reputation beyond repute Officinale has a reputation beyond repute Officinale has a reputation beyond repute Officinale has a reputation beyond repute

Ok guys, just curious what you think
This is Rebecca, finalist of the Germany's next topmodel show. I thought she resembled Ana a bit, do you think so, too?
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #2479
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think she ressembles ana except for that "a little exotic touch" some people noted in ana when she did her first steps as a model.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 03:43 PM   #2480
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't look like Ana at all to me.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 03:44 PM   #2481
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

No, just maybe the second picture, a bit.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 07:18 PM   #2482
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

not a bit.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 10:22 PM   #2483
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

8-10/ 2011 HQ
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 08:54 AM   #2484
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

ana..gurl is lookin soooo much fit and better..the gurl above doesnt look like ana at all..

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 01:30 PM   #2485
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Old Jun 13th, 2011, 10:08 AM   #2486
country flag Anafever

Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennislover23 View Post
I'm stealing all of them, just so you kow

ahahahahah no problem man , soon more pictures of Ana modified by me with photoshop
Anafever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 10:12 AM   #2487
country flag Anafever

Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold Anafever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
All those pics are stunning. I feel like getting a fever.
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 10:16 AM   #2488
country flag Anafever

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasha91 View Post
8-10/ 2011 HQ
Great Pics & Great Quality
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 10:40 AM   #2489
country flag Anafever

Cool Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

ANA_Vector Effect
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #2490
country flag Anafever

Smile Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

ANA_ll get better
Closed Thread