Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 147 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 8th, 2011, 04:45 AM   #2191
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

she looks so damn gorgy on that high end mag..barely recognized her..so stunning..like how thin she is right now..love it..

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #2192
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
ana and tamira the first time i saw tamira play was against ana. it looked like she would be a top player herself very soon, but no such luck i guess most people would recognise ana on this pic and say the other girl is some fan of her
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 01:16 PM   #2193
country flag <Majmun>

<Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of <Majmun> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
they both look good in that photo.

Tamira
Serena & her tities

"Ta burna pijana noc kad sam rodjen bas kao na poklon nekom svom. Ta burna pijana noc otkad umirem bas kao za pokaj nekom svom. Zbogom noci budi s drugim bolja, U gradu ce skoro dan."
<Majmun> is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #2194
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Pics from today's Pattaya 1st round match:

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 04:39 PM   #2195
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you get those from?
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 04:53 PM   #2196
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Where did you get those from?
From tournament official site (in please select event just select 8th february).

BTW Ana is scheduled tomorrow to play vs Craybas 2nd match on CC (around 10:30 CET) and I guess she will not play in Thursday b/c all QF's will be probably in Friday. So if she want to use this MM just like Dubai warm-up, Ana will tank Pattaya tomorrow, otherwise she will try to win this event.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #2197
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana better not lose to Jill Craybas though
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 12:46 PM   #2198
country flag McPie
WOTY & NOTY 2014

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
I'm in Bangkok right now. Very close to where Ana is!
I don't think Bangkok is that close to Pattaya

The McFanPage | The McTrans Page | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #2199
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

i thought that outfit is blahhhh..but its actually nice when ana wears it.

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #2200
country flag cro123456

cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all cro123456 is a name known to all

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templ...0419&zoneid=25

So true what he said.
She definately lost too much weight for my taste.
cro123456 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 11:23 AM   #2201
country flag McPie
WOTY & NOTY 2014

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimgurl View Post
i thought that outfit is blahhhh..but its actually nice when ana wears it.
I more believe that you love anything she wears

The McFanPage | The McTrans Page | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Old Feb 10th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #2202
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 12:54 PM   #2203
country flag McPie
WOTY & NOTY 2014

^ กอปร์พฤกษ์ พรหมเรขา?

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 11:54 PM   #2204
country flag Cp6uja

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPie View Post
^ กอปร์พฤกษ์ พรหมเรขา?

Old Feb 12th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #2205
country flag Cp6uja

Closed Thread