Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:29 PM   #2116
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Yes but it happens to everyone ,remember Novak last year at RG ,he lead 2-0 and even head a break in third set only to lose everything I`m not comparing just saying it happens
Yeah.. happens really often with Ana.. can think of a handful of matches.

Quote:
Ofc it`s not a sign but in the past all Ana knew to do is to run away completely from tennis.Now she is still in Australia practicing so that`s good
I do agree with you that she needs a good result at GS,at least a QF ,it`s a must
I don`t even care or think about top 10, I just want her to do well at one GS
Just like i wanted and thought it would be important to win at least one title last year
I agree. Let's see how she does at RG.. but she has to approach grand slams in a different way and really go for it. She used to up her game for them, she has to find that in her again.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #2117
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Yeah.. happens really often with Ana.. can think of a handful of matches.

Quote:
I agree. Let's see how she does at RG.. but she has to approach grand slams in a different way and really go for it. She used to up her game for them, she has to find that in her again.
And she needs to stay injury free before GS .It always messes up her head ,even more
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #2118
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And she needs to stay injury free before GS .It always messes up her head ,even more
Actually.. maybe it's her head that leaves her so prone to injuries and illness just before the grand slams. Too nervous perhaps? Anxious about it? Body gets more fragile when you are too tense.

Let's see.. she had stomach bug before AO 2009, knee injury before RG 2009, got thigh injury at Wimbledon 09, shoulder injury before USO 09, glutes muscle injury before AO 10, illness before RG 2010, shoulder again before Wimbledon 10 (plus she was unfit), ankle injury before USO 10, and now the abdominal strain before AO 2011.

Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:55 PM   #2119
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually.. maybe it's her head that leaves her so prone to injuries and illness just before the grand slams. Too nervous perhaps? Anxious about it? Body gets more fragile when you are too tense.

Let's see.. she had stomach bug before AO 2009, knee injury before RG 2009, got thigh injury at Wimbledon 09, shoulder injury before USO 09, glutes muscle injury before AO 10, illness before RG 2010, shoulder again before Wimbledon 10 (plus she was unfit), ankle injury before USO 10, and now the abdominal strain before AO 2011.

1) don`t remember
2) she had her knee taped all clay season so it was not her head
3)that was awful
4) No wonder with that ball toss and changing serve
5)That was so fake imo
6) Was it stomach virus ,not her fault
7)No wonder with that ball toss and she was unfit
8)Bad luck
9)Last one is Novak`s fault he made her laugh so much ,bad luck

The main problem is she is hypochondriac and doesn`t deal well with injuries ,even if they are small ones.You can`t change that sadly
Maybe nerves also played a part
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 10:06 PM   #2120
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
1) don`t remember
2) she had her knee taped all clay season so it was not her head
3)that was awful
4) No wonder with that ball toss and changing serve
5)That was so fake imo
6) Was it stomach virus ,not her fault
7)No wonder with that ball toss and she was unfit
8)Bad luck
9)Last one is Novak`s fault he made her laugh so much ,bad luck

The main problem is she is hypochondriac and doesn`t deal well with injuries ,even if they are small ones.You can`t change that sadly
Maybe nerves also played a part
What I meant is that if she is too nervous and too tense, the body gets naturally more fragile and prone to injuries. That's science. It can be a sign that she can't control her emotions and that is getting her more prone to little niggles here and there. I think some of these injuries wouldn't have happened if she had not been such a nervous wreck. She often injuries herself when playing a big time player.. Justine at Hopman Cup, Kim in Cincy, Venus at Wimbledon.. she gets so nervous about these matches.. probably because she wants to do well but doesn't trust herself or think she can actually do it.. muscles get more tense then normal, and prone to crack.

And as you said, she doesn't deal well with injuries at all. Another sign of her head failing her. She needs to learn how to block things and believe she can play well and win no matter what.

So much bad luck, like your list says, has to have a common root. As for clay season 2009, she only had a taped knee at RG.. and she played only one more tournament (2 matches in Rome).

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #2121
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Bet good luck charm ever.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 10:45 AM   #2122
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Ana looks great
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 11:33 AM   #2123
country flag gaviotabr

The earrings are just too big. Distracting.

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 11:37 AM   #2124
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 11:49 AM   #2125
country flag anaclaudia

anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

agree¡¡¡ but still beautiful
anaclaudia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 30th, 2011, 11:15 PM   #2126
country flag renzo07

renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice renzo07 is just really nice

Ana is in loving with Djoker??
renzo07 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 05:41 AM   #2127
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

Quote:
The earrings are just too big. Distracting.
agree she looks so happy..

who is that gurl beside her,her mom?or nole's mom?

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 07:02 AM   #2128
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzo07 View Post
Ana is in loving with Djoker??
nole mentioned his girlfriend in his victory speech, so no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimgurl View Post
agree she looks so happy..

who is that gurl beside her,her mom?or nole's mom?
her fitness trainer.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 11:51 AM   #2129
country flag gaviotabr

Is Ana doing that serbian sign here? I remember her doing this when celebrating Fed Cup ties wins.

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 12:26 PM   #2130
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

^ Is that the hand signal the Serbian military used for victory during the wars? A little controversial by Ana if that is what I think it is

Little backstory: About 10 years back in Melbourne a Serbian soccer player did the Serbian military victory sign towards a group of Croatian supporters and almost started a riot.

Ofcourse I don't think Ana did it with the same intent as the soccer player.

Last edited by SOA_MC : Jan 31st, 2011 at 12:36 PM.
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread