Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 28th, 2011, 08:22 AM   #2101
country flag krystian

krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice krystian is just really nice
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
What a Hell C.W. (Copycat Wannabe) doing in Andy Murray players box today???
adidas team lol.
krystian is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2011, 10:35 AM   #2102
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Have you guys seen how Ana looooves doing the thumbs up?

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 11:37 AM   #2103
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Ana was stunning today at the match. There was a close up from ESPN and oh my.. like a brazilian commentator once said: "When Ana was in heaven waiting around to be born she went through God's beauty line 3 times."

Quote:
But I wish we were watching her *playing* a slam semi, not just watching one.
There are worst things than watching semifinal ...
She could be watching golf
Quote:
Have you guys seen how Ana looooves doing the thumbs up?
I noticed that too
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #2104
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Ana looks amazing

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #2105
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute

How come I've never seen this pic before?
Maybe I'm not the only one, hence posting it now.

RAFAEL NADAL: Kim Clijsters, Ana Ivanovic and the Spanish players.

Herald Sun 18.1.
cocco80 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #2106
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocco80 View Post

How come I've never seen this pic before?
Maybe I'm not the only one, hence posting it now.
Oh..

I remember that! They were on their way to do the Roland Garros 2009 draw. Cool.

Old Jan 28th, 2011, 08:36 PM   #2107
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post

There are worst things than watching semifinal ...
She could be watching golf
Yeah.. don't even mention golf!

But... 3 years since Ana's last Grand Slam SF.. I just wish to see her in one again.. Grand Slams have sucked from an Ana fan point of view for so long now..

Old Jan 28th, 2011, 08:48 PM   #2108
country flag cocco80

cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute cocco80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh..

I remember that! They were on their way to do the Roland Garros 2009 draw. Cool.
Oh, I knew that already. It's just that I somehow missed this one picture of them together and it's very cute.

Quote:

But... 3 years since Ana's last Grand Slam SF.. I just wish to see her in one again.. Grand Slams have sucked from an Ana fan point of view for so long now..
At this point, I really don't know what we can expect from her anymore. She can crash in R1 or she can go deep and even win the tournament (not GS title, though I'm not deluded.)

Herald Sun 18.1.
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #2109
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:

True
But she is practicng and watching tennis after first round lost ,much better attitude than before .Novak always inspires her so i`m hopping all of this will have good affect on Ana
And if she continues working hard good results at GS will eventually come
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #2110
country flag cocco80

Quote:
True
But she is practicng and watching tennis after first round lost ,much better attitude than before .

It can also mean she got used to it, which would be pretty depressing.

Herald Sun 18.1.
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #2111
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
At this point, I really don't know what we can expect from her anymore. She can crash in R1 or she can go deep and even win the tournament (not GS title, though I'm not deluded.)
I don't know.. the next few tournaments will tell us if she is really unpredictable or if we are back to badly predictable.

But I really don't care that much about wta tournaments at this point.. sure, it's important for her to do well in them and get up the rankings, get confidence. I just really want to see Ana upping her game for a Grand Slam. I'm not talking about winning one.. but hey, she hasn't been in a QF for 3 years, and in this time Pironkova made a semi, Kanepi made 2 QFs.. and I could go on. Ana has been extremely disappointing in Grand Slams.. she can't rise to the ocasion, quite the opposite.. like.. Ana 1.0 used to be a big match player, doing better in bigger tournaments. Ana 2.0 seems like she can't do that.. so my biggest wish for this year is at least one really good slam.

Quote:
True
But she is practicng and watching tennis after first round lost ,much better attitude than before .Novak always inspires her so i`m hopping all of this will have good affect on Ana
And if she continues working hard good results at GS will eventually come
Mmm It's good to see her watching a tennis match and hopefully how Novak played and especially how he handled the ocasion can inspire her. But I don't know if it means anything.

But I don't think a good result in a slam is only due to hard work.. it's up to how you put your heart into it and how you handle it mentally. So she can work super hard, if she comes with this mentality into slam after slam, she will flunk everytime.

Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:04 PM   #2112
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Ofc but i don`t think it`s that
I could be wrong and maybe even deluded but i think she wouldn`t even lose that match in first place if it wasn`t for stupid injury right before GS who messed up with everything
Before and after US Open all Ana wanted to do is escape from tennis,now it`s different .She is there practcing /watching tennis ,making an effort that`s all i need
If she succeeds then everything is great if she doesn`t it`s also ok, that`s life .At least she tried
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #2113
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Yes.. that's what I was thinking and also one of the reasons I disliked her presser so much. It was almost like it's ok to lose in the first round of a slam. And it's not.. not for a player like Ana, if she has the ambitions she says she has.

This mentality is what makes her lose matches she had control over. I mean.. at the first sign of resistence from the opponent, at the first moment of adversity, she crumbles. Like.. "I'm not prepared enough.. I can't do this.. OMG she is playing so well, what can I do?" sort of thing. That can lose players lots of matches.

Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:10 PM   #2114
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Ofc but i don`t think it`s that
I could be wrong and maybe even deluded but i think she wouldn`t even lose that match in first place if it wasn`t for stupid injury right before GS who messed up with everything
I think the injury played a part.. much more into getting her head messed up than anything else though. The match got to a point that it was her head that lost it for her. And that's bad.. she got outtoughed by Makarova.

Quote:
Before and after US Open all Ana wanted to do is escape from tennis,now it`s different .She is there practcing /watching tennis ,making an effort that`s all i need
If she succeeds then everything is great if she doesn`t it`s also ok, that`s life .At least she tried
Umm.. I don't really agree with that. If you try thinking you can't do it, then you are not really trying. And watching tennis is not that much of a sign of anything IMHO.

Old Jan 28th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #2115
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
I think the injury played a part.. much more into getting her head messed up than anything else though. The match got to a point that it was her head that lost it for her. And that's bad.. she got outtoughed by Makarova.
Yes but it happens to everyone ,remember Novak last year at RG ,he lead 2-0 and even head a break in third set only to lose everything I`m not comparing just saying it happens

Quote:
Umm.. I don't really agree with that. If you try thinking you can't do it, then you are not really trying. And watching tennis is not that much of a sign of anything IMHO.
Ofc it`s not a sign but in the past all Ana knew to do is to run away completely from tennis.Now she is still in Australia practicing so that`s good
I do agree with you that she needs a good result at GS,at least a QF ,it`s a must
I don`t even care or think about top 10, I just want her to do well at one GS
Just like i wanted and thought it would be important to win at least one title last year
Closed Thread