Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 135 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 13th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #2011
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja View Post
apparently she really was hitting with venus.

http://www.corleve.com/Sports/2011AT...936_KRWmH-A-LB

we don't know for how long, but i guess venus also wants some practice.
It still looks like they are sharing the court, which is very common when it rains and there are few courts available.

But yeah.. they could have hit together a little bit.. just most of the pics, like the one you just posted, looks like they are hitting different balls. And the video was Ana hitting with her coach.

Venus also has her own hitting partner.. there are pics in Getty of her hitting with him.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #2012
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
It still looks like they are sharing the court, which is very common when it rains and there are few courts available.

But yeah.. they could have hit together a little bit.. just most of the pics, like the one you just posted, looks like they are hitting different balls. And the video was Ana hitting with her coach.

Venus also has her own hitting partner.. there are pics in Getty of her hitting with him.
That's what I thought too. But it doesn't really matter, she looked to be hitting well without restraint, which is positive.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 03:48 PM   #2013
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
That's what I thought too. But it doesn't really matter, she looked to be hitting well without restraint, which is positive.
Yes, she seemed to be hitting all right... Idid find her a bit serious though, hopefuly she wasn't feeling anything.

My worry is the serve.. it's crucial for Ana's game and I'm not sure she has tried to practice her serve yet.

Old Jan 13th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #2014
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Even if she doesn't actually feel pain on her serve, she is gonna feel tentative because she knows that it was injured and at any time she could feel pain, so I have a feeling she'll hold back on it quite a lot which would not be good for her game. I guess this is just one of those wait and see situations that we all love

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 04:01 PM   #2015
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Even if she doesn't actually feel pain on her serve, she is gonna feel tentative because she knows that it was injured and at any time she could feel pain, so I have a feeling she'll hold back on it quite a lot which would not be good for her game. I guess this is just one of those wait and see situations that we all love
True. And I feel exactly the same.

Old Jan 13th, 2011, 07:09 PM   #2016
country flag soul

soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold soul is a splendid one to behold

I dont know why but it seems that something not proper in the photos. I dont feel right about them for some reason.
soul is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #2017
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Adore
Horrible situation.Now i won`t only worry about how she plays,but how she feels during/after matches
Ana`s every weird move and i`ll start biting my nails
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:05 AM   #2018
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, good that she is practicing.. but I don't think she was hitting with Venus.. or at least, not for much.

Are you sure? By the photos it looked like they were sharing the court.. and the video showed Ana hitting with Van Grichen. Well.. maybe they had a short hit together.
I'm quite sure Izzy, the commentator even said it was Ana and Venus together. I could be wrong I guess.
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:09 AM   #2019
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ana View Post
I'm quite sure Izzy, the commentator even said it was Ana and Venus together. I could be wrong I guess.
Maybe they hit a little bit together.. I was watching Sunrise on Channel 7 today, and they showed about 20 seconds of Ana hitting yesterday.. first they showed Venus volleying and then Ana hitting. But if I payed the right atention.. in the shot of Ana hitting, Venus was sitting courtside.. they weren't hitting one to the other.

Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #2020
country flag gaviotabr

Found this pic of Ana's practice yesterday.. Van Grichen had a haircut.

Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:17 AM   #2021
country flag gaviotabr

Another pic:

Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:26 AM   #2022
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe they hit a little bit together.. I was watching Sunrise on Channel 7 today, and they showed about 20 seconds of Ana hitting yesterday.. first they showed Venus volleying and then Ana hitting. But if I payed the right atention.. in the shot of Ana hitting, Venus was sitting courtside.. they weren't hitting one to the other.
hmm, my guess is that it was probably the same clip if it was on sunrise, but I didn't see that. You're probably right though.
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 07:47 AM   #2023
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana at the Adidas event for her adizero shoes.

Annnnd.....Ana on the Crowd Goes Wild competiting in that pool splash contest in which she was challenged to in Bali byt that TV host. More pics please!!!

Old Jan 14th, 2011, 07:48 AM   #2024
country flag Polikarpov

Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute Polikarpov has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Ana's body looks banging! She's always been criticized by haters as having a thick body with no waist. Not the case here!
Polikarpov is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 10:19 AM   #2025
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtos7 View Post
Annnnd.....Ana on the Crowd Goes Wild competiting in that pool splash contest in which she was challenged to in Bali byt that TV host. More pics please!!!

Why is Ana wearing a bikini?

And where is the rest of those pics?

Also, BAM! Pretty.

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread