Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2 - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 6th, 2010, 07:48 PM   #1516
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

^^ Yeah, tendinitis is something that can be managed by good training and ibuprofen and ice and some heat.

And her face is green because she's the Wicked Witch of the West....at least to some people on TF, DUH!

She could use a bit of Defying Gravity to pump her up or something.
Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #1517
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post
^^ Yeah, tendinitis is something that can be managed by good training and ibuprofen and ice and some heat.

And her face is green because she's the Wicked Witch of the West....at least to some people on TF, DUH!

She could use a bit of Defying Gravity to pump her up or something.
Ana,wicked witch
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #1518
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

That blacked out racket looks like it has a completely different beam( the V shaped part connecting the grip to the racket head) to her current racket.... seems much wider and the head size looks big? I really hope she changes, this racket has done her no good That being said, obviously its not the rackets fault that she's slumping so much
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 08:04 PM   #1519

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelenacg View Post
Ana,wicked witch
IKR, but Elphaba (her name) is a great role and is embraced by nearly everyone who's seen/heard of Wicked.
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 08:05 PM   #1520
country flag jelenacg

jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of jelenacg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian1092 View Post
That blacked out racket looks like it has a completely different beam( the V shaped part connecting the grip to the racket head) to her current racket.... seems much wider and the head size looks big? I really hope she changes, this racket has done her no good That being said, obviously its not the rackets fault that she's slumping so much
Well ofc it`s not racket`s fault but i didn`t hear good things about her racket
Maybe Izzy can explain better but from what i heard it`s doesn`t give you much power.
And that`s why Ana`s shot sometimes looked like puff balls
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 08:26 PM   #1521

Yeah, both Ana's rackets from 2008-2010 (the red and black RQiS 1 and the blue and yellow/green thing RQiS Tour 1) don't have much power and aren't very flexible. Some people say the 2009 racket had even less power. I use the red and black RQiS 1 and I can attest, that thing is a rock, haha. But it has so much control, and I hit through the ball enough for it to not matter as much. So maybe Ana's looking to get the same pace with less effort.
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 02:00 PM   #1522
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

That picture of Ana in pink is new, most probably, because she has the necklace on... She is probably testing some new racket...
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 05:45 PM   #1523
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
It's not so bad Jelena.. don't worry.. I mean.. it does hurt a bit, but it's no big deal.. It's some sort of boring pain, hurts when you force it.. that background pain. But you can definitely play on it. It's not something that bothers that much or can get agravated. And with physio it goes away pretty fast. At least it was like that for me. I'm not sure what Ana has/had is tendinitis though.. the only info we had was seeing her with tape.

I also hope they give her a racquet with more power.. hers doesn't have much.
ahh the dull boring pain such a good friend to us who have had it it's so annoying because it's there, and it's kind of uncomfortable, but it isn't sore enough to stop playing or something. So annoying but it's probably no big deal if she has it, physios can fix that up pretty quick.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 11:30 AM   #1524
country flag jelenacg

Considering how things are going with these two we might have to open BFF thread

And i don`t see any tape on Ana`s hand
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 11:55 AM   #1525
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Considering how things are going with these two we might have to open BFF thread

And i don`t see any tape on Ana`s hand
I love this friendship Ana is also looking fitter and fitter everytime we see her.
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #1526
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Ana has tape on her wrist, underneath the wristband:

The WTA has a gallery up of her practice with Safina:

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/g...256674_2114978

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #1527
country flag jelenacg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Ana has tape on her wrist, underneath the wristband:
Yeah i see it now
She is using new racket again
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 01:45 PM   #1528
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah i see it now
She is using new racket again
Yes.. I wonder why the deal is with the racquet..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 10th, 2010, 02:27 AM   #1529
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

Some pics of Ana vs Azarenka. Using the black frame, lucky frame?

Old Aug 10th, 2010, 03:05 AM   #1530
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Oh another lucky net cord for Ana

Wait to certain posters hear about that
SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread