Wimbledon"THE CHAMPIONSHIPS" 2009 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 01:02 PM   #16
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon"THE CHAMPIONSHIPS" 2009

It is high time Nicole found her 2006-2007 form and get back to where she was. Rule, girl!!!
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 07:18 PM   #17
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

That`s really asking a lot of Nikki there. Right now i just want to see her get a win at Wimbledon, which i really hope she can make happen.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 12:53 AM   #18
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

2nd on court 11
Go Nicole!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 04:48 AM   #19
country flag Lunams

Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all

Good luck Nicole!!!

come back please!!

Azarenka Caro - Malou Dokic 彭帅 Shuai Peng ALG
Lunams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 07:17 AM   #20
country flag tiffanykatya.

tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of

Go Nicole!
tiffanykatya. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 08:27 AM   #21
country flag Veeko

Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute

go girl
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 09:27 AM   #22
country flag shar1982

shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all shar1982 is a name known to all

Good luck Nicole!

Daniela Hantuchova Sam Stosur Jarmila Groth Alize Cornet Lisa Raymond Svetlana Kuznetsova Dominika Cibulkova Iveta Benesova Patty Schnyder Nadia Petrova Jelena Dokic Gisela Dulko Maria Kirilenko Vera Zvonareva Marion Bartoli Bethanie Mattek Sands Julia Goerges Andrea Petkovic Jelena Jankovic Kveta Peschke Katarina Srebotnik
Come On Lindsey Vonn!Crystal Bowls for You!
shar1982 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 11:43 AM   #23
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

The first match on Court 11 is a bagel-fest with Mayer leading Hernandez 6-0, 3-0. It might not be long until we see Nicole!

Good luck Nicole, just play with confidence and get through this one.

COME ON!!!!
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 11:54 AM   #24
country flag Veeko

Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute

yeah,i see that.And i also hope that nicole can win the match that easily!
Hey,is there any web online which shows nicole's match?I know that court 11 may not be noticed,but i do really want to watch her games because i haven't watched her games quite a long time!
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 12:01 PM   #25
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

C11 is not televised

6-0 6-0 2-0 for Mayer
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 12:04 PM   #26
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

15 straight games for Mayer Hopefully Nicole is taking notes
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 12:13 PM   #27
country flag Veeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexysova View Post
C11 is not televised
Then i have to put my hope into her next match against Safina!So i hope she can really win it!I can't wait to catch up with her game.Now it is closer!Mayer leaves the third game 4-2
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 12:22 PM   #28
country flag Veeko

mayer won her game,now it's turn to nicole!GO go go go !
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 12:47 PM   #29
country flag Veeko

keep going!!!
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 05:35 PM   #30
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole is so pathetic these days

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote