Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Jun 17th, 2009, 08:29 PM   #1
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 17,159
Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

This topic should be limited to this thread.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BCnter_Parche

The original BBC article describing the incident:


1993: Tennis star stabbed

The world number one women's tennis player, Monica Seles, has been stabbed in the back during a quarter-final match in Hamburg.


The 19-year-old American star was rushed to hospital with a wound half an inch (1.5cm) deep in her upper back. Doctors said her injuries were serious, but not life-threatening.

"She was very lucky," said the tournament doctor, Peter Wind. "Neither the lungs nor the shoulder blades were affected. Monica is still suffering from shock, and will stay overnight for observation."

There was immediate speculation that the attack was politically motivated because of Monica Seles's Serbian roots. She is known to have received death threats in connection with the Yugoslav conflict.

But Hamburg police were quick to rule this out. They described her attacker as a 38-year-old man from East Germany, and said he appeared confused and may be mentally disturbed. Later reports suggested he may have been a fan of tennis rival Steffi Graf.


In full view of crowd
The attack happened during the rest break in the match, against Bulgarian player Maggie Maleeva. Miss Seles was leading 6-4, 4-3 when she took a rest on her courtside seat during the changeover.

A man described as stocky and balding leaned over the three-feet-high (91 cm) barrier and stabbed her from behind. Miss Seles let out a scream, clutched her back and stumbled on to the court.

The attack took place in full view of the 6,000-strong crowd watching the match.

"He held the knife with both hands as he stabbed her in the back," said one eyewitness.

The umpire, Stefan Voss, ran from his chair for ice and a towel.
"Nobody saw him coming," he said. He described the 10-inch (25cm) long knife, which fell on the floor following the attack, as "a kitchen knife, like the sort you cut meat with. It was very sharp."
Monica Seles is expected to be out of action for about four weeks, missing the Italian Open, which begins on Monday, and the French Open on 24 May, in which she was to have been the defending champion. Her participation in Wimbledon in June is also in question.
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Jun 17th, 2009, 08:34 PM   #2
country flag EvertNavratilova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 179
EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
This topic should be limited to this thread.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BCnter_Parche

The original BBC article describing the incident:


1993: Tennis star stabbed

The world number one women's tennis player, Monica Seles, has been stabbed in the back during a quarter-final match in Hamburg.

Moments That Changed The Game: Monica Seles stabbed during match in '93. Sports Illustrated Senior Writer Jon Wertheim discusses the impact Monica Seles' attack had on the game of tennis. (July 03, 2008)


http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vid...ed&eref=truveo
EvertNavratilova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2009, 08:49 PM   #3
country flag EvertNavratilova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 179
EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light EvertNavratilova is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
This topic should be limited to this thread.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BCnter_Parche

The original BBC article describing the incident:


[
A man described as stocky and balding leaned over the three-feet-high (91 cm) barrier and stabbed her from behind. Miss Seles let out a scream, clutched her back and stumbled on to the court.

The attack took place in full view of the 6,000-strong crowd watching the match.

"He held the knife with both hands as he stabbed her in the back," said one eyewitness.

The umpire, Stefan Voss, ran from his chair for ice and a towel.
"Nobody saw him coming," he said. He described the 10-inch (25cm) long knife, which fell on the floor following the attack, as "a kitchen knife, like the sort you cut meat with. It was very sharp."
Monica Seles gets stabbed on court by crazed German Steffi Graf fan Gunther Parche, so that Graf can once again become #1 in the world. Strangest part of all? It worked! Seles was out of the sport for 2 1/2 years after the said incident and was never the same player again, while Steffi Graf was never dominated by another female rival in her career. Summary: Not only did that nutcase get what he wished for Graf's career - but due to the extremely lax German criminal justice system, he never spent a single day in prison. Cases like this are enough to turn a really strong stomach, or make the most ardent liberal feel like a conservative.
EvertNavratilova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 09:35 AM   #4
country flag iainmac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,782
iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
This topic should be limited to this thread.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BCnter_Parche

The original BBC article describing the incident:


1993: Tennis star stabbed

The world number one women's tennis player, Monica Seles, has been stabbed in the back during a quarter-final match in Hamburg.


The 19-year-old American star was rushed to hospital with a wound half an inch (1.5cm) deep in her upper back. Doctors said her injuries were serious, but not life-threatening.

"She was very lucky," said the tournament doctor, Peter Wind. "Neither the lungs nor the shoulder blades were affected. Monica is still suffering from shock, and will stay overnight for observation."

There was immediate speculation that the attack was politically motivated because of Monica Seles's Serbian roots. She is known to have received death threats in connection with the Yugoslav conflict.

But Hamburg police were quick to rule this out. They described her attacker as a 38-year-old man from East Germany, and said he appeared confused and may be mentally disturbed. Later reports suggested he may have been a fan of tennis rival Steffi Graf.


In full view of crowd
The attack happened during the rest break in the match, against Bulgarian player Maggie Maleeva. Miss Seles was leading 6-4, 4-3 when she took a rest on her courtside seat during the changeover.

A man described as stocky and balding leaned over the three-feet-high (91 cm) barrier and stabbed her from behind. Miss Seles let out a scream, clutched her back and stumbled on to the court.

The attack took place in full view of the 6,000-strong crowd watching the match.

"He held the knife with both hands as he stabbed her in the back," said one eyewitness.

The umpire, Stefan Voss, ran from his chair for ice and a towel.
"Nobody saw him coming," he said. He described the 10-inch (25cm) long knife, which fell on the floor following the attack, as "a kitchen knife, like the sort you cut meat with. It was very sharp."
Monica Seles is expected to be out of action for about four weeks, missing the Italian Open, which begins on Monday, and the French Open on 24 May, in which she was to have been the defending champion. Her participation in Wimbledon in June is also in question.
It really was one of the blackest days in the history of the game. Tbank goodness he was not more psychotic and did not kill her.
I have been to Hamburg for the mens masters a few times, and I can assure all that every seat has a good view of the stadium. The audience were stunned, I remember that. Maggie Maleeva herself looked like she was about to cry.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 09:43 AM   #5
country flag iainmac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,782
iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvertNavratilova View Post
Moments That Changed The Game: Monica Seles stabbed during match in '93. Sports Illustrated Senior Writer Jon Wertheim discusses the impact Monica Seles' attack had on the game of tennis. (July 03, 2008)


http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vid...ed&eref=truveo
At last - in simple words. The game of tennis was changed by that incident. It is unquestionable. It is also amazing that some idiots state that she could have returned earlier to the game and it exposed mental frailty. These twats are obvioulsy not trained psychiatric practicioners as I am. Believe me it is remarkable she was able to come back to the game and playing in front of crowds at all.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 09:48 AM   #6
country flag iainmac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,782
iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvertNavratilova View Post
Monica Seles gets stabbed on court by crazed German Steffi Graf fan Gunther Parche, so that Graf can once again become #1 in the world. Strangest part of all? It worked! Seles was out of the sport for 2 1/2 years after the said incident and was never the same player again, while Steffi Graf was never dominated by another female rival in her career. Summary: Not only did that nutcase get what he wished for Graf's career - but due to the extremely lax German criminal justice system, he never spent a single day in prison. Cases like this are enough to turn a really strong stomach, or make the most ardent liberal feel like a conservative.
No question that Graf won 6 or 7 more slams than she would have done had Seles not been stabbed. And significantly that would have left her below Evert and Navratilova in the number of grand slam singles titles.
Mind you it was not Steffis fault and I think she was haunted a bit by it too. You know what a shy girl she was back then and she would have hated all this going on. Also she spoke very highly always of Seles.
Also I think that Parsche was mentally ill- he had to be to carry out such a crazy action. If he was sane he would have chosen a much less public and more threatening time to attack.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 12:44 PM   #7
country flag hingis-seles
Senior Member
 
hingis-seles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 19,031
hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

We often get caught up in how this affected tennis history, weeks at number one and grand slam singles titles totals. In the grand scheme of things, who cares?

A young woman was attacked for being the best at what she did. She spent a number of years of her youth fighting depression and an eating disorder with its roots being this incident. That to me is the great tragedy, that Monica had to endure such an attack. That she has persevered and is a healthy, balanced individual today is a testament to the strength of her character. That she was able to return at all, let alone win another GS singles title, speaks volumes about the kind of champion she is.

I'd like to end this up adding that denigrating Graf's record does nothing but put down a legend of the sport, this game that we love. I have been guilty of this myself at times, when suckered into ugly battles with Graf fans who claim Monica was lucky and not a champion. But consider this: If you put down Monica, you're indirectly attacking Steffi and vice versa. After all, they were each other's greatest rivals.
__________________
FUCK YOU, SEWTA.
[/size]
hingis-seles is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 01:13 PM   #8
country flag iainmac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,782
iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingis-seles View Post
We often get caught up in how this affected tennis history, weeks at number one and grand slam singles titles totals. In the grand scheme of things, who cares?

A young woman was attacked for being the best at what she did. She spent a number of years of her youth fighting depression and an eating disorder with its roots being this incident. That to me is the great tragedy, that Monica had to endure such an attack. That she has persevered and is a healthy, balanced individual today is a testament to the strength of her character. That she was able to return at all, let alone win another GS singles title, speaks volumes about the kind of champion she is.

I'd like to end this up adding that denigrating Graf's record does nothing but put down a legend of the sport, this game that we love. I have been guilty of this myself at times, when suckered into ugly battles with Graf fans who claim Monica was lucky and not a champion. But consider this: If you put down Monica, you're indirectly attacking Steffi and vice versa. After all, they were each other's greatest rivals.
What a great post and you are so correct. It is a tragedy that the best player in the world should be attacked like that and as a result suffer from years of mental torment. And it is amazing that anyone should question the incredible comeback that led to another Australian Open final. A remarkable woman.
Equally remarkable is Graf and it is so correct of you to state that those who denigrate Seles are indirectly attacking Graf and vice versa.
I am sure that both of these legends would acknowledge the other as their greatest rival. For Steffi it wasnt Evert or Navratilova or Sabatini or Sanchez. The rivalries with the latter players were the side show to the main event- the rivalry with Seles. It was as much the case as Evert/Navratilova, King/Court etc.
Let us stop thia at times pathetic attempt to justify our own arguments by denigrating people with different opinions. It reflects poorly on those who do it and are not needed in a great sport like tennis.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 01:14 PM   #9
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 17,159
Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
We often get caught up in how this affected tennis history, weeks at number one and grand slam singles titles totals. In the grand scheme of things, who cares?

A young woman was attacked for being the best at what she did. She spent a number of years of her youth fighting depression and an eating disorder with its roots being this incident. That to me is the great tragedy, that Monica had to endure such an attack. That she has persevered and is a healthy, balanced individual today is a testament to the strength of her character. That she was able to return at all, let alone win another GS singles title, speaks volumes about the kind of champion she is.

I'd like to end this up adding that denigrating Graf's record does nothing but put down a legend of the sport, this game that we love. I have been guilty of this myself at times, when suckered into ugly battles with Graf fans who claim Monica was lucky and not a champion. But consider this: If you put down Monica, you're indirectly attacking Steffi and vice versa. After all, they were each other's greatest rivals.
__________________
If that's not the best post I've evwer read about this I don't know what tops it. Brilliant Hingis-Seles
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 01:15 PM   #10
country flag iainmac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,782
iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
If that's not the best post I've evwer read about this I don't know what tops it. Brilliant Hingis-Seles
I agree Rollo, it is poignant and so effective in getting the message across- Seles and Graf are both great champions of our sport.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 01:19 PM   #11
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 17,159
Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
It is also amazing that some idiots state that she could have returned earlier to the game and it exposed mental frailty. These twats are obvioulsy not trained psychiatric practicioners as I am. Believe me it is remarkable she was able to come back to the game and playing in front of crowds at all.
Iainmac- in your view what would the main fear/hurdle have been to coming back quickly? Does the unique nature of tennis have anything to do with this? A tennis player is quite literally exposed and open to attack in front of thousands of people who are only a few feet away in many cases. Roger Federer's freaky fan at Roland Garros demonstrated how little that has changed.
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 01:57 PM   #12
country flag iainmac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,782
iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Iainmac- in your view what would the main fear/hurdle have been to coming back quickly? Does the unique nature of tennis have anything to do with this? A tennis player is quite literally exposed and open to attack in front of thousands of people who are only a few feet away in many cases. Roger Federer's freaky fan at Roland Garros demonstrated how little that has changed.
Rollo in my professional opinion the eating disorder was the result of the physical attack and the exposure of her body and soul to the crowd and the media. Remember this was no Navratilova or Goolagong blessed with pure genius. This girl was the most mentally awesome champion of all time probably, and her armoury had been assaulted and she had no game plan or strategy to prepare or counter it. It left the vulnerability in a previously unfallible mind and left her unable to expose her game or body in public again with the same carefree and ruthless approach that characterised her before the incident.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #13
country flag irma
Senior Member
 
irma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: the netherlands
Posts: 13,647
irma has disabled reputation
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

You can live without playing tennis. If you are attacked on the street, school or whatever it's hard to avoid it for years (some people do though). Even when the fear and depression are still there
Of course I don't know for sure if the reason Monica didn't return to tennis earlier was because she didn't really have too, but I could totally imagine it.
It's easy to develope a "running away disorder" (don't know the english term. it's called an "ontwijkende persoonlijkheidsstoornis" in dutch) in such a situation

From my experience (not as a therapist but as a patient) how longer you stay away from something, how harder it will be to go back. She could have said "there are other options in this world, the heck with that stupid game", not because she really believed that, but when you serious want to avoid something because you are scared, you will find excuses for yourself for not going that way.
So from my book what Monica did in 1995 was a big achievement.
__________________
In the middle of the night
I go walking in my sleep
Through the desert of the truth
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #14
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 17,159
Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
It's easy to develope a "running away disorder" (don't know the english term. it's called an "ontwijkende persoonlijkheidsstoornis" in dutch) in such a situation
I think I get what you're saying Irma. I tend to agree with you too. I'm a bit "old school" in that way. If it had been at all possible I think it might have done Monica a world of good to get back on court ASAP after the stabbing.

No two people are the same though.

Thanks for the your expertise and answer iainmac. I have to get ahold of Monica's new book-maybe we could make it a book club thread for July/August?
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 02:39 PM   #15
country flag iainmac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,782
iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Seles-Graf, 1993-Stabbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irma View Post
You can live without playing tennis. If you are attacked on the street, school or whatever it's hard to avoid it for years (some people do though). Even when the fear and depression are still there
Of course I don't know for sure if the reason Monica didn't return to tennis earlier was because she didn't really have too, but I could totally imagine it.
It's easy to develope a "running away disorder" (don't know the english term. it's called an "ontwijkende persoonlijkheidsstoornis" in dutch) in such a situation

From my experience (not as a therapist but as a patient) how longer you stay away from something, how harder it will be to go back. She could have said "there are other options in this world, the heck with that stupid game", not because she really believed that, but when you serious want to avoid something because you are scared, you will find excuses for yourself for not going that way.
So from my book what Monica did in 1995 was a big achievement.
Absolutely right. I liken it to being abused as a child and one then finds ways of subconsciously avoiding the situation or punish yourself- eg food- for the part that you wrongly feel you have played in it. And for sure the way she did come back and win the Australian Open and almost the US Open was monumental. It says a lot for her spirit and courage albeit she was never going to be as fearless and carefree again.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios