Tennis Forum banner

Eleni at Ordina Open

1K views 30 replies 4 participants last post by  hellas719 
#1 · (Edited)
Court 1 10:30 am
ATP
Daniilidou vs. Fishman

she is playing tomorrow!!! Best of luck.I hope Dorien gets to see her ;) Pame!!!!!! :bounce:

#2 ·
Re: Ordina Open

Pame!
Sharon Fichman from Canada?

#7 ·
Eleni:yeah:

#9 ·
Go Eleni! I really love Kirsten but she is no Eleni:p
Pame!:rocker:

PS-We know who Dorien. will root for:sad:

#10 ·
Eleni had 3 aces today:woohoo:
But 8 DF's:sad:

#11 ·
1st match tomorrow on Court 2, which starts at 11:00 AM;)

#12 ·
Doubles Draw:
Anna-Lena Groenefeld / Monica Niculescu vs Sorana Cirstea / Dinara Safina
Melinda Czink / Natalie Grandin vs Sara Errani / Flavia Pennetta
Nathalie Dechy / Marie-Eve Pelletier vs Patricia Mayr / Marina Melnikova
Kirsten Flipkens / Lesley Kerkhove vs Sophie Lefevre / Aurelie Vedy

Yung-Jan Chan / Olga Govortsova vs Maria Elena Camerin / Julie Coin
Severine Bremond / Stephanie Foretz vs Liga Dekmeijere / Raquel Kops-Jones
Eleni Daniilidou / Jasmin Woehr vs Michaella Krajicek / Yanina Wickmayer
Petra Cetkovska / Vladimira Uhlirova vs Iveta Benesova / Barbora Zahlalova Strycova

Go Eleni/Jaz!!!:rocker:

#15 ·
What happened with Eleni today?

#16 ·
#18 ·
:sad:

#20 ·
:sad:
Eleni:hug:

#21 ·
By the way, there was a report from yesterday that said Eleni looked very comfortable on grass unlike most other players:)

#22 ·
Ok. First thing i want to say is that again she looks more fitter then when i saw her in Torhout. She looks really fit on this moment :) Her first match was really ok, she was playing good. Nothing more to say. You just saw that she miss confidence on the important points like the matchpoints. She missed, i think 4 or 5 matchpoints before she won. You also saw that she looks a lot of times to her coach. He was also comming on court after the first set. He was also cheering for with words like good point, good work, good fight... I think she really needs this on this moment.

The match of today i haven't seen because it was played indoor on hardcourt. (because of the rain) but i think. It was more about confidence than not playing well. She really needs some wins. You cannot say she isn't fit or playing bad...

Jaz also played a good match yesterday, it was a close one. She had her chances to win. It was really funny to see how their coach and Eleni were cheering for her. The umpire found in too loud :lol:

#23 ·
Thanks for the report:)

#26 ·
#27 ·
Doubles tomorrow-4th match on Court 2, which starts at 11:00 AM Rosmalen time;)
Eleni's match will be after a suitable rest though:p

#28 ·
4-6 3-6:sad::sad::sad:
Eleni/Jaz:hug:
According to a report from Zamboni, it was a very entertaining match and it was quite close until the end of the 2nd set. And she also said that someone needs to shut up Eleni and Jaz's coach:eek::rolleyes:

#29 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.