Grass Season-----> Wimbledon; win a match, please!!! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 06:08 PM   #61
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grass Season-----> Wimbledon; win a match, please!!!

Very upsetting. She just can't seem to take a trick right now, this season has gone so downhill after a promising start.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 06:10 PM   #62
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine schnyder View Post
Ella your avy

(and I'll send ya the FB massage in few minutes )
thanks gurl
Im gonna see it now

OMFG dont know what to say....Dushevina is a Hopeless Case and so is Alize...
She is young and she can improve her awful serve, just hope its ASAP
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 09:52 PM   #63
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

alize finally recognizing she needs some help from a mental coach

Quote:
In recent months, Alizé Cornet saw her first crisis of confidence. Very lucid on the situation after her defeat in the first round against Vera Dushevina, the Niçoise entrusts she needs help to break the vicious circle.[b][b]

"Alizé cornet, that is happening right now?

I'm not on my plate at the level of my tennis. Yet I have no moral problem in everyday life. But I have a small blockage in respect of the competition. It's frustrating and I have the impression of entering a vicious circle. I find it hard to get out. I expect the solutions of my coaches, we will gather tonight to discuss the future because I'm lacking motivation, I can not find my bearings. It becomes really hard.

What are the solutions?

It is important that I learned to breathe better on the court. It really is a glaring disadvantage, especially when I'm pretty stressed and at the moment is the case. At the end of the rallies, I completely apnea. Blow help me to relax and control my emotions. I'm too much sensitive at this time. I panic quickly. The mental work that I will have to do will have much influence on my results.

Thinking about taking a mental preparation?

It has thought of. Anyway, this can not be worse than that time. This can only make me well because I have much to do mentally. I've never known a period of crisis. I admit that I do not know how to manage it. Although Pierre (Editor's note: Bouteyre his coach) has given me many, many things since I was tiny, it needs to delegates on the subject. This will perhaps open other perspectives on my tennis and life in general. Pierre has always found the words, he has always fit me. Today, even he admits that I may need someone else to help me. It's honest of him to say he may be a limit on that side.

Do you have negative thoughts on the court?

Yes, I have only that. That's what kills me. My head explodes from negative thoughts. This affects my game and my ability to be there in key moments. It's very difficult to control.

Look in your video matches for analysis?

No. I am ashamed to see me. I want to see me for a shock, but I do not think you need it. I am very clear about my behavior on the court and what I can give information as to the opponent. Right now, I have a great sense of shame, I have no esteem for me. I always want to convey this image of fun on the court, but this is not what I vehicle at this time. "

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2009, 11:46 PM   #64
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

this is so sad...
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 12:59 AM   #65
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 05:13 AM   #66
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps now they can finally adress this issue. If I was Pierre I would have told her she needed help months ago.
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 07:14 AM   #67
country flag abi

abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light abi is a glorious beacon of light

Good to hear that finally.
abi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 07:24 AM   #68
country flag tea
taking fanboyism to a whole new level

tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute tea has a reputation beyond repute

This is sad of course, but this was bound to happen. I mean for her to realize that she needs some different sort of help. It actually took more time than it could have.
Any change now will be for the better.
tea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 12:31 PM   #69
country flag MsPaula

MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice MsPaula is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea View Post
This is sad of course, but this was bound to happen. I mean for her to realize that she needs some different sort of help. It actually took more time than it could have.
Any change now will be for the better.
Hi everyone! I am also relieved to hear Alize say she knows it's the mental side of her game that needs fixing. It's very mature of her to realize this and to finally get some much needed help. I wonder what her team discussed last night. I hope she can see a sports psychologist and figure out ways to get mentally stronger so she can get back to a good place in her life. I know Fernando Verdasco said he saw a sports psychologist at the beginning of the year to help him with the mental part of his game which has always been an issue. I hope one can do the same for the beautiful and talented Alize!
MsPaula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 02:11 PM   #70
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes that's the best thing she could make to learn how to think more positive on the court and dont take things with so much intensity.
The thing about the breath is absolutly right!she needs to learn some breathing technics,I know there is a real philosophie in that area.
Knowing how to breath is knowing how to live.
She'll have to think only about her and how being more relax in competition.

it will take some time I think so the results probably wont come very quickly but at least she realized the problem so now she can work on it to make it under control.
That is very positive.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote