Richel Hogenkamp - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2010, 09:11 AM   #751
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

She won, 6-2, 6-3!!

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2010, 09:30 AM   #752
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Richel

Her 1st 25k title
Great week!

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 09:32 AM   #753
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Hoooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 11:55 AM   #754
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice

50K Astana

Singles:

Bad draw for Richel, first seed in the 2nd round...

Great start though! Double bagel against Arginbayeva in the first round

So probably the next opponent will be Yakimova, a 23-year-old Belarussian who is a former top-50 player!

Good luck Richel!

btw, nice Avatar Sasja

Ana, Arantxa, Andrea, Sorana, Eleni, Aravane, Ashley, Alona, Valeria, Paula, Nicole, Misa, Josanne
JandeV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:02 PM   #755
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice

And doubles:

with Lesley again.

They play first round against Palkina(KGZ)/Sirotkina(RUS)
and if they win, they play against the first seeds...

oh and btw, for all those others that have no idea what KGZ stands for, just like me: Kyrgyzstan.

Ana, Arantxa, Andrea, Sorana, Eleni, Aravane, Ashley, Alona, Valeria, Paula, Nicole, Misa, Josanne
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 08:31 PM   #756
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandeV View Post

btw, nice Avatar Sasja
Yes, I have used this avatar before and after her first 25k title she deserved it
Hope it brings her luck.

I like yours as well :

Richel Was a good 1st round draw ofcourse, which earns her 10 ranking points so far.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #757
country flag Sasja

50k Astana

1st round Richel def Aselya ARGINBAYEVA (KAZ) 6-0 6-0 (WTA: -)
2nd round Richel def Anastasia YAKIMOVA (BLR) 2-6 3-0 RET (WTA: 119)
Quarter final Richel lost to Ekaterina DZEHALEVICH (BLR) 7-6(4) 6-7(5) 3-6 (WTA: 240)

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #758
country flag Sasja

This week Richel has entered the top 300 at WTA: 267

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 05:22 PM   #759
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

That is great news!
blocke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 09:27 AM   #760
country flag JandeV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Yes, I have used this avatar before and after her first 25k title she deserved it
Hope it brings her luck.

I like yours as well :
Well, I've had mine, like, always :P
I took this pic at Alkmaar 2009 RIGHT before my camera broke down
So no new pics in Rosmalen, nor on this NTK

speaking of,

She is playing R16 against Lynn Schönhage today
She better win, cuz I am planning to go tomorrow :P
And maybe saturday with the final

Old Aug 19th, 2010, 10:52 AM   #761
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone know if Richel won yesterday?
blocke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 11:09 AM   #762
country flag JandeV

http://www.knltb.nl/cms/showpage.aspx?id=2755

She did,6-4 6-1 . She's playing Lesley today in the QF. And I'm there
Just too bad that Paula de Man is playing her QF against Nicole at the exact same time... Would have liked to see that too...

Last edited by JandeV : Aug 19th, 2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 08:21 PM   #763
country flag Sasja

Richel won 4-6 7-5 6-1

Semi final vs Olga Kalyuzhnaya [4]

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Aug 19th, 2010, 08:21 PM   #764
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandeV View Post
http://www.knltb.nl/cms/showpage.aspx?id=2755

She did,6-4 6-1 . She's playing Lesley today in the QF. And I'm there
Just too bad that Paula de Man is playing her QF against Nicole at the exact same time... Would have liked to see that too...
Hope you had fun
What did you think of their game today?

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 08:47 AM   #765
country flag JandeV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Hope you had fun
What did you think of their game today?
Of course I did, how can I not have fun watching tennis?

Paula looks very promising, Nicole very solid, Olga tough to beat, Lesley was very consistent, did not give away any gifts up until the last 2 games of the match, Richel was struggling, but her class won it against Lesleys consistency. Curious what today's match against Olga will bring
I was not planning to go today, but I decided to go anyway! Anyone else going??

oh and btw, the 6-1 was totally not what it looked like! Every single point could have gone both ways. Very much tension in that set indeed! Long points, very long games!
And I don't think I have ever before heard Richel curse so much as in that first set :P