Richel Hogenkamp - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2010, 11:21 PM   #661
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

veek succes, Richel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2010, 11:59 AM   #662
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

Rich is playing now 1st round in RG against Jade Suvrijn from France GL!

The Lisicki Express!
Flavia Pennetta Vera Zvonareva Maria Kirilenko Yanina Wickmayer
Raluca Olaru Julia Görges Kichenok twins Arantxa Rus
Pervak Dementieva Kuznetsova Vesnina Lykina
Pekhova
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #663
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Richel is 3-0 up in 1st

Now 5-5 - come on Richel!

Richel is now 0-3 down in tie break (she has already survived a set point against her)

Last edited by blocke : May 30th, 2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: score update
blocke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:47 PM   #664
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Richel won the 1st set 7-6
Old May 30th, 2010, 12:48 PM   #665
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

haha...what a match Rich

from 4-1* and BP...to 4-5...saved 1-2 SPs
but in TB from 2-5 to 7-5

Yeah!

The Lisicki Express!
Pekhova
Old May 30th, 2010, 01:16 PM   #666
country flag blocke

They both keep losing serve but Richel now leads 5-3 come on Richel you can do it!
Old May 30th, 2010, 01:28 PM   #667
country flag KamilZ

Rich 7-6(5) 7-5 Yeah

The Lisicki Express!
Pekhova
Old May 30th, 2010, 01:35 PM   #668
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Should have been easier really.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 09:32 AM   #669
country flag Elaine<<

Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice

Richel won the first set 6-2 against Danka Kovinic!
Elaine<< is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 09:41 AM   #670
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

1-1 in the 2nd
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 09:48 AM   #671
country flag Elaine<<

Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice

Richel kept her serve so it's 2-2 Now come on Richel break Kovinic!
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 09:58 AM   #672
country flag Elaine<<

Noooo *cries* Richel serve was broken by Kovinic Come on Richel! You can do it!!!
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 05:19 PM   #673
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Danka Kovinic (MNE) def. Richel Hogenkamp (NED) 2-6 6-4 8-6

What a choke job. She got the 1st set in no time, then closely lost the 2nd and lead 4-1 in the third... how can you give that away?

Bad loss for me, maybe her wrist is still bothering her.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 09:13 PM   #674
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Awful loss.
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 09:31 PM   #675
country flag KamilZ

Rich It's a pity, that she lost

The Lisicki Express!
Pekhova