Richel Hogenkamp - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2010, 04:01 PM   #646
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

That article only talks about two womens WCs there have to be at least 3 MDWCs so what happened to the third? I mean they say Misa or Aran will get one, and then the Octagon one, but that's all they mention.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2010, 04:34 PM   #647
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice

I think that is because it is a Dutch article, I think the 3rd wc will be for a foreigner?

Ana, Arantxa, Andrea, Sorana, Eleni, Aravane, Ashley, Alona, Valeria, Paula, Nicole, Misa, Josanne
JandeV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 08:01 PM   #648
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Could be, but I dunno if it has to be. Guess they will leave it open and hope some high ranked player makes a last minute entry.

Old Apr 24th, 2010, 05:05 PM   #649
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Richel is 13th in qualifying for the $25,000 Florence starting on 3rd May and she withdrew on 19th April from the $25,000 Rio De Janeiro
blocke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:06 PM   #650
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

It says on website that Richel LWQ on 29 Apr 2010 under the withdraw players list - anyone know if she is going or not??
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:42 PM   #651
country flag Elaine<<

Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice

I think Richel still has problems with her shoulder
Elaine<< is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:49 PM   #652
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

She confirmed playing RG Juniors.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 07:19 PM   #653
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

According to Tennis Magazine Richel is doing her school exams in the middle of May. After that she will play in the Dutch Eredivisie (competition) for ALTA Amersfoort. After that she will play RG Juniors and Wimbledon Juniors (those will be her last junior tournaments). Probably she will not defend her 10k titles of last year (Alkmaar, Rebecq & Enschede), but will play 25k tournaments instead.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 05:08 PM   #654
country flag Elaine<<

Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice Elaine<< is just really nice

According to de Telegraaf, Raemon Sluiter will not play the Unicef Open because he doesn't think he deserves a wildcard and he wants to play Wimbledon qualies.

I think there's a bigger chance Richel will get a wildcard now...
Old May 4th, 2010, 06:49 PM   #655
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Why on earth would the mean it's a bigger chance for Richel? They aren't the same sex.

Old May 4th, 2010, 11:50 PM   #656
country flag Elaine<<

Oh snap you're right. I totally jumped to a wrong conclusion there. There had been talking though that there was less chance that Richel would receive a wildcard because Sluiter would get one. I accidentally assumed the person who said that was right. But well it would probably be weird because she would have to participate in the men's tournament LOL.

Sorry Again!!!
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:57 AM   #657
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Geen probleem - I just wondered what the reason was for saying that, because it didn't seem logical to me. But whoever was saying that seems to be a little confused.
Old May 6th, 2010, 03:40 PM   #658
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

Arantxa Rus has received a MD wild card for the Unicef Open. Based upon previous years they give out qualifying wild cards to Dutchies. I would expect (and hope) Richel gets one of those.
fnc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 04:17 PM   #659
country flag blocke

Richel is in the MD for the French Open Juniors - good luck!
Old May 7th, 2010, 04:19 PM   #660
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Nice! Too bad I won't be there for juniors.