Richel Hogenkamp - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:02 PM   #46
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

hm, that's odd, i did not look at the dates closely enough before to see... but she is playing european junior championships in the week before, which does not end before the qualifications in Bree start... wonder what she will do when it comes to deciding
btw, Bree is Kim's hometown, right?

oh and now we're at it, i think she is planning to play the week after bree in belgium too, so that would be Rebecq.
And she said in an interview that she would be playing "futures" in Holland end of this summer, so I guess she will be playing Enschede and Almere, and then maybe US Open juniors? and then back to school :P
anyway, lots of chances to get into that ranking and start climbing up. no need to hurry

Last edited by JandeV : Jul 16th, 2009 at 08:09 PM.
JandeV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:33 PM   #47
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I guess she would also play Alphen a/d Rijn in NL? They have a $25k tourney there...guess she could get a WC for it.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:44 PM   #48
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
I guess she would also play Alphen a/d Rijn in NL? They have a $25k tourney there...guess she could get a WC for it.
I'm not sure. Alphen a/d Rijn is in the same week as the US Open.
But then again, Enschede & Almere are in the weeks just before the US Open.
Interesting to see what her schedule will be.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #49
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh right, I didn't look to see exactly when it would be. Then maybe she won't play it. Would be a pity. I'd rather she played a few more ITFs and less juniors to get used to the ITF level...

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #50
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

She's likely to go to USO juniors
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 03:50 PM   #51
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice

yes, she said she would be playing US Open.
Anyway, she did not even plan to play this many ITF's at first. When she got the wildcards, she just planned in a few more, and when she played in Alkmaar, they were still trying to decide how much women's and how much juniors she should play the rest of the year. And of course she still has school too.
We will see
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #52
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Fair enough.

Old Jul 20th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #53
country flag JandeV

She is playing her first match in European junior championships against Afroditi Latinopoulou today.
Last match of the day (6th match of the court).

Edit: she won 6-0 6-2
next round will be (not tomorrow though) against Aleksandra Josifoska. Richel is the no. 9 seed btw.
tomorrow the doubles start. Richel with Lesley Kerkhove play last match again. Against that same Josifoska with Milosevska.

Last edited by JandeV : Jul 20th, 2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: spairing room (A)
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 04:05 PM   #54
country flag JandeV

The girls won in doubles, cannot find the scoring though.
And today Richel won her 3rd round match (she had bye for first round) in singles: 6-2 6-3
And they played doubles again too, but I don't know who won.

Next singles match will be 4rth round against Alexandra Damaschin.
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 04:48 PM   #55
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles win 6-3 6-1.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:06 PM   #56
country flag JandeV

Indeed, opponents in 2nd round: Arruabarrena/Torro-Flor

but they don't play doubles tomorrow. Her singles match is on court 1 this time, 2nd match.

Getting closer to the saturday, when qualies in Bree begin... :P
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:22 PM   #57
country flag JandeV

Richel won today 7-6 (7) - 6-2
In the quarterfinal she will play against Sina Haas.

in doubles she and kerkhove lost with 4-6 6-3 11:9 in the supertiebreak. they were last years champions and no 2 seeds.

tomorrow 2nd match on court 5, QF singles.
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 11:52 AM   #58
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

(9) Richel Hogenkamp NED d. Sina Haas GER 64 60

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #59
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Old Jul 24th, 2009, 02:25 PM   #60
country flag JandeV

tomorrow the qualifications start in Bree. Still don't know if she made some special arrangement or anything, she is still just on the entry list as a qualifier.
Tomorrow also semifinal of this junior European championships. How I would love to see this match! Richel plays against Kristina Mladenovic! currently no. 2 in the world, former no. 1 in the world, winner of Roland Garros juniors, but! She did not meet Richel there, and Richel, can beat anyone right now on clay! :P
oke maybe not Kuznetsova :P
Mladenovic is your typical hard-hitter, that still needs to develop variety in her game, much like Sharapova when she was a junior... So I realy don't understand how she ever won Roland Garros in the first place, and after that, she lost Wimbledon in the final against Lertcheewakarn (No 1), who had match points against her in her first round match, and lost her first round at Roland Garros against... Richel
lol

anyway, should be an interesting match to watch Too bad it is only the semi's. not the real final :P

Go Richel!!!