Richel Hogenkamp - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 03:22 PM   #571
country flag Tim de Misafan

Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocke View Post
Richel has been playing doubles, Richel and Nicole have one won and lost won (was close), so they look a good double's team

Netherlands have won two (currently 2-0 up) and lost one, which I think means they will be playing tomorrow (I think I maybe wrong!).
They won the last won too, defeating Shlomo/Astrogo 6-3 6-3.

And we're not through to tomorrow, because we lost to Slovenia and they play tomorrow although they lost to Bulgaria today.
Tim de Misafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 03:27 PM   #572
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Pleased they won again today

Bad news that we are not through but have done well.

Richel now goes on to Sweden where she is in qualifying for 25k
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 06:13 PM   #573
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit sad that Richel didn't get to play a singles match!

Good luck in Sweden
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 08:42 PM   #574
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocke View Post
Pleased they won again today

Bad news that we are not through but have done well.

Richel now goes on to Sweden where she is in qualifying for 25k
yeah, I am pleased and proud for these girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
I'm a bit sad that Richel didn't get to play a singles match!

Good luck in Sweden
yeah, I am sad too, before the matches actually I thought that it would be Aran and Richel, but Ewijk is also a descent girl.

Good luck in Sverige ))
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 08:44 PM   #575
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

good week for Richel
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 08:52 AM   #576
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

You will be able to get draws/order of play on the tournament on this website http://iof3.idrottonline.se/template...epslanguage=sv

Good luck Richel
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 04:00 AM   #577
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Richel is not in the QD, did she withdraw from Stockholm?
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 07:27 AM   #578
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have to ask that in this thread and the tourney thread? Maybe other people withdrew and she got moved into the MD - we probably won't know until the MD comes out though.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 09:17 AM   #579
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

Richel won't play in Stockholm this week, she was unable to get to Sweden in time to take part in qualifying.
fnc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 09:19 AM   #580
country flag blocke

That's a shame but she still had a good week in doubles during Fed Cup, wonder what her next tournament will be?
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 09:06 PM   #581
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnc View Post
Richel won't play in Stockholm this week, she was unable to get to Sweden in time to take part in qualifying.
Stupid.. she shouldve gone in stead of playing that dead doubles match against Gbr..
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 09:07 PM   #582
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Stupid.. she shouldve gone in stead of playing that dead doubles match against Gbr..
I thought it was 1-1 after the singles... Chen lost and Aran won, right?

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 09:32 PM   #583
country flag Andiyan

Yes that's true but I mean the overall match didn't have much purpose.
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 04:24 PM   #584
country flag blocke

wonder what Richel's next tournament will be?
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 02:17 PM   #585
country flag blocke

Richel's new ranking is 365 for singles and 613 for doubles